Author Topic: Eazy Flocka-E - My G (Music Video)  (Read 490 times)

TheBrainless1

• Lil Geezy
Eazy Flocka-E - My G (Music Video)
« on: April 20, 2011, 01:42:08 PM »
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:44:45 PM by TheBrainless1 »

TheBrainless1

• Lil Geezy
Re: Eazy Flocka-E - My G (Music Video)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 01:45:19 PM »
How the fuck do u post videos??

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 12:20:45 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/5d3xePWG2aM&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/5d3xePWG2aM&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

this was the beat I was talking about tha other day in tha "Detox" section of tha board.  Dre don't make beats like this nomore, I don't think he can even tho I hope I'm wrong.

in real life I could see Eazy E rapping over this beat, i think he'd be sick over it.

And as far as Waka is concerned this FREESTYLE grew on me a little bit even tho I'm still not blown away by tha lyrics and I think he was a little too sloppy on it but whatever, tha songs completed now and it has a video 4 it lol.  BrickSquad's beat instrumental game has been stepping up lately, they've been gettin better and they were already pretty nice.  If they (BrickSquad) keep stepping up like they've been doing these past 2 years then BrickSquad is gonna be a force people can't fuck wit'.  Their artists all have mixtapes/albums out and they keep it consistent when it comes to dropping music (i appreciate and respect that as a fan and an artist myself)... Plus there's nothing like waking up 7:15 in the morning to go plant some trees bumping BrickSquad lol

edited:  it's obvious that the mods aren't too Hip Hop Savvy.  Waka was using that moniker 4 a track or two ("Crowd" for example).  I hope he goes down that route tho... that'd be hot if Flocka did drop a tape called "Eazy Flock E".  
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:26:55 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 02:07:31 PM »
watz fuckin me up tha hardest iz that it'z a freestyle and not a song... i've been bumpin this shit all day back 2 back 2 back etc and i still want more.  Waka should do a remix and make a full song outta it...  I'm so blown  :sign_werd:

i can appreciate what we do have tho... Waka's killing the competition and y'all don't even see it becuz there's hardly and competition out there lol...

BrickSquad 1
Haters 0

TheBrainless1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 04:07:01 PM »
Dude I made this my ringtone like 5 minutes after i heard it its sssoooo THUGGG Waka Flockas hole album is like this hit after hit straight street muzic

"Bow bow bow bow bitch Im bustin at em"

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 05:33:09 PM »
baracka flock flame is hilarious too

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 06:46:22 AM »
my ears hurt...

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 08:24:06 AM »
That was fucking awful

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 09:33:17 AM »
Waka's music is the perfect soundtrack to driving. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 09:48:13 AM »
u know watz funny... everybody on here likes the record... even the USUAL haters that u KNOW ALREADY wouldn't like the record took time to listen to tha record just so they could hate on it.... i say Waka is WINNING!  :D

dope freestyle indeed and i don't even say the word "dope" like that lol

and truthfully this song gets better and better tha more u listen to it... shit is hot

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 10:20:25 AM »
His sales say he's losing

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 10:41:08 AM »
His sales say he's losing

his album sales and concert sales say otherwise... what are u talking about?  obviously we know YOU don't like Waka or BrickSquad or 90% of artists in the South but i'm curious to know wat you're talking about becuz last time i check (in tha streets) Waka and Gucci are becoming the biggest thing in tha streets in a long ass time

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 11:11:06 AM »
Really? I didn't know flopping was what's known as being the biggest. These guys couldn't see a gold plaque if thier lives depended on it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 11:13:21 AM »
Really? I didn't know flopping was what's known as being the biggest. These guys couldn't see a gold plaque if thier lives depended on it.

all u do is talk shit son, it's old

you'd be pulling less numbers than Spider & 40 so stfu.  how do u figure 1 of the most popular and highest selling artist is a flop, does that hate in your heart ly that deep or are u just that outta touch and delusional (becuz i guess u aren't aware how much "Flockaveli" sold last year in the hardest year of the Recession and u weren't aware of how popular and accepted tha album and Waka actually is).

100K+ is nothing to sneeze and tha fact that Waka is still selling out shows nationwide must not mean nothing.  i guess your still stuck in that "Death Row Records state of mind" huh, i'm not fuckin wit u, i know how ur gonna carry it... just let it b B'/

i LOVE Waka Flocka and BrickSquad haters, they help define to me why a nigga needs haters and exactly how deep the BrickSquad Movement is.  Y'all help make this shit possible, i personally thank u even tho I have no affiliation with em.  I like how y'all cling on to tha hating, it shows me how desperate and naive humans can be. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:18:01 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 11:14:48 AM »
And by streets do you mean the break room at Wendy's? Let's be real, if you were even the slightest bit street, you wouldn't be making fries with an arthurt name tag on.