Author Topic: Hornets @ Lakers  (Read 1431 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Hornets @ Lakers
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 04:35:39 PM »
Chris Paul = Best PG in the league. 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 05:29:24 PM »
And CP3 is the worst flopper I've EVER seen ... and the refs are buying his BS  :-X

The "Fisher Flop" is worse. Fisher is pretty stout but gets run over by everyone. To this day tho, still the worst flopper of all time is Karl Malone. Dude was like a brick wall, but would get completely floored by PG's lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 05:51:00 PM »
And CP3 is the worst flopper I've EVER seen ... and the refs are buying his BS  :-X

The "Fisher Flop" is worse. Fisher is pretty stout but gets run over by everyone. To this day tho, still the worst flopper of all time is Karl Malone. Dude was like a brick wall, but would get completely floored by PG's lol.

fisher doesn't flop, he sacrifices his body to draw fouls. he gets good defensive positioning and is one of the best at drawing the charge.........................he might flop once in a while, but what cp3 does is completely different. he doesn't draw charges by getting good positioning, he just bumps into the defender on purpose and flails back to get the attention of the refs, and it works a lot more than it should.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 06:03:12 PM »

fisher doesn't flop, he sacrifices his body to draw fouls. he gets good defensive positioning and is one of the best at drawing the charge.........................he might flop once in a while, but what cp3 does is completely different. he doesn't draw charges by getting good positioning, he just bumps into the defender on purpose and flails back to get the attention of the refs, and it works a lot more than it should.

Fisher's flop, has its own name.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 10:13:35 PM »
again, fisher doesn't typically flop, he sacrifices his body and draws charges...ginonbli flops, learn the difference.

speakin of ginobli, what did i tell u bout the spurs earlier this season?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2011, 04:19:05 AM »
pretty much everybody flops when he sees that it's working out and he needs it to win. faggot ass voice having brandon roy flopped during the clutch 3 point attempt like his cartilage got ripped out of his stupid knees.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 04:23:01 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 11:19:33 AM »
brown seriously pisses me off

ex: "brown around the 3 point like, gasol wide open, brown takes a contested 3 pointer"

besides his dunks hes no better than sasha, dude juz jacks up 3's like hes kobe.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

teecee

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 02:42:50 PM »
Fisher is a notorious flopped, and Paul is a flopped too.  Lol at saying fisher isn't a flopped the homer shot goes too far sometimes

But the real issue is the lakers have No one to stop him.  Kobe? That was laughable.  Too old and slow

His hornets team is missing it's top scorer ; this team is not the thunder of last year this is a very average team with a cp3 pissed cuz everyone said he'd fell off

Lakers most likely close in 6 or 7 but this is pretty sad really

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 05:14:18 PM »
Fisher is a notorious flopped, and Paul is a flopped too.  Lol at saying fisher isn't a flopped the homer shot goes too far sometimes

But the real issue is the lakers have No one to stop him.  Kobe? That was laughable.  Too old and slow

His hornets team is missing it's top scorer ; this team is not the thunder of last year this is a very average team with a cp3 pissed cuz everyone said he'd fell off

Lakers most likely close in 6 or 7 but this is pretty sad really

LOL...the Sonics taking the mid-90s Bulls to 6 games is just as impressive...lakers always have a tough time with great point guards, but in the end, we always prevail.

As for Fisher...like i said, he gets good positioning and sacrifices his body to draw charges. this is not what chris paul does. the end.

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 06:27:58 PM »

LOL...the Sonics taking the mid-90s Bulls to 6 games is just as impressive...

naw, didnt the sonics have the best record in the west that year?  they were a LEGIT team that year.... Kemp and Payton in their primes, Detlef Shremph and Hersey Hawkins...they had a solid team, and LMFAO at you trying to compare them to this years Hornets.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 07:17:52 PM »

LOL...the Sonics taking the mid-90s Bulls to 6 games is just as impressive...

naw, didnt the sonics have the best record in the west that year?  they were a LEGIT team that year.... Kemp and Payton in their primes, Detlef Shremph and Hersey Hawkins...they had a solid team, and LMFAO at you trying to compare them to this years Hornets.

the same Sonics team iost to Denver in the first round the previous year....so yea, they were great in the regular season, but not so much in the playoffs, and they were expected to get swept by the Bulls. this Hornets team, on the other hand, are a lot better than most people are giving them credit for.. they are actually playing us tougher than Oklahoma played us last year...I'd compare them to the Houston team that took us to 7 games 2 years ago.

teecee

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2011, 08:53:17 AM »
Actually a good comparison with that Houston team man.  Both teams missing their top scorer but inexplicably taking it to the champs! Fact is lakers should've never went 7 with Houston

But really, don't compare these hornets with those Sonics     What type of shit is that?  You actuall see those sNics play man? They were prett dope    Plus these hornets are missing thief best post player

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 11:42:13 AM »
the lake show got this haters been hating for years and we got the rings to show that hating gets you no where

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 01:50:10 PM »
Actually a good comparison with that Houston team man.  Both teams missing their top scorer but inexplicably taking it to the champs! Fact is lakers should've never went 7 with Houston

But really, don't compare these hornets with those Sonics     What type of shit is that?  You actuall see those sNics play man? They were prett dope    Plus these hornets are missing thief best post player

yea, but them missing their best player is a blessing in disguise, as the Lakers (and Gasol, in particular) have had a whole lot more trouble containing Carl Landry than David West....it might sound dumb as fuck, but Landry would not be getting PT if David West wasn't injured, and Landry is killin us, just like he did with Houston......and yea, i seen them Sonics play, and you're overrating them. They were a good (not great) team....just like these Hornets are good. The Hornets are actually playin some of the best ball in all of the playoffs....CP3 is serious business.

teecee

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 07:59:08 AM »
You were how old, 8?!?

Anyway, even if lakers have trouble with Landry, the hornets missing heir second best player makes them a weaker team, period. At least last night, the real lakers showed up. I fully expect them to end he series in 6 now.  Lakers are just too deep and big they shoulda swept.