Author Topic: The amazing prediction of NIK  (Read 1973 times)

OG Hack Wilson

The amazing prediction of NIK
« on: April 21, 2011, 01:18:47 PM »
NIK on Lebron James

Quote from: Now_I_Know on February 03, 2003, 04:57:32 PM

He aint gunna be shit in the NBA...This kid (Jordan Farmer) who goes to my school, is better than him...He averages the most points in LAUSD...Also Steve Smith, another kid who plays for my school is good as hell too...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=27956.msg323477#msg323477

NIK has been on Lebron's nuts since before Lebron was even in the NBA....nowonder why he'll never give Lebron any credit.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The amazing prediction of NIK
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 04:36:59 PM »
lebron is trash anyway and so are the lakers & heat. raptors baby wait until next season

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 06:27:55 PM »
That's because LeBron was already compared to that scrub Kobe when he was in high-school lol.

Farmar poses no threat as someone who will be great, so naturally NIK loved him.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 06:31:51 PM »
That's because LeBron was already compared to that scrub Kobe when he was in high-school lol.

Farmar poses no threat as someone who will be great, so naturally NIK loved him.
lmao  imagining freshmen Nikky running up to senior Farmar for an autograph  lmao
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »
LOL...before either of them hit the NBA....nice diggin, nutlicker.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 12:12:46 PM »
LOL...before either of them hit the NBA....nice diggin, nutlicker.

you've been hating on Lebron since BEFORE he was in the NBA

nowonder why u hate the guy, unless he's a Laker you'll always think he's a bad player lmao

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 01:21:14 PM »
like i said, many believed the hype was premature, and i was one of them....nothing to lick nuts over.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 01:22:46 PM »
....nothing to lick nuts over.

thats what u do to Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 01:24:52 PM »

thats what u do to Kobe

your username is rondopower, crack, and u praise him as one of the best players in the league........u realize that no one takes u serious in this section, right?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 01:32:10 PM »

thats what u do to Kobe

your username is rondopower, crack, and u praise him as one of the best players in the league........u realize that no one takes u serious in this section, right?

lmao  u want me t change my SN or something?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 01:35:42 PM »

thats what u do to Kobe

lmao  u want me t change my SN or something?

how bout just quit being a nutriding bandwaggon fag...that'll do.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 07:21:18 PM »
oh what a good comeback

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2011, 04:33:30 PM »
it's not a game of comebacks, fagboy...i'm just sayin how i feel

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 04:36:53 PM »
I'll compromise....when the Celtics lose their first playoff game I'll change my name.  Feel better?

Now back to your drumbass statement, the fact that you've been on LEbron's nuts (to use your term) since 2003 is astonishing.  You've yet to say one nice thing about him without it being a backhanded compliment.

You've EVEN made threads stating you felt McGrady and Carmelo are both better players....the McGRady thread coming WAY after McGrady's prime.

You need to man up and handle the fact that you have been wrong on Lebron and that he's surpassed anyone's expectations.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 04:40:56 PM »
he surpassed my expectations from what i expected before he reached the nba, no doubt...but he is still way overhyped and overrated. he is arguably not even the best player on his team, and people have already said he's the greatest. come on, now.