Author Topic: Sounds like NIK is the one with Social Anxiety Disorder  (Read 490 times)

Sccit

Re: Sounds like NIK is the one with Social Anxiety Disorder
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 12:30:25 PM »
^not really...i dont have ANY friends on this website. cant say the same for all my nutriders.

Raphael

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 12:30:35 PM »
Were all on this website arguing over the most stupid shit instead of going out and interacting with real life people so i guess we all have a little case of social phobia.

not really...i interact with people on a daily basis, while a lot of u seem like the only friends u got are online. really, i have tons of homies in real life and i've never once had a nutrider. in the internet world, it's the exact opposite. go figure.
I'm talking about right now, we could be using this time to do something creative cure cancer or some shit. You act as if interacting with people on a daily basis is rare lol.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 12:31:44 PM »
Were all on this website arguing over the most stupid shit instead of going out and interacting with real life people so i guess we all have a little case of social phobia.

not really...i interact with people on a daily basis, while a lot of u seem like the only friends u got are online. really, i have tons of homies in real life and i've never once had a nutrider. in the internet world, it's the exact opposite. go figure.
I'm talking about right now, we could be using this time to do something creative cure cancer or some shit. You act as if interacting with people on a daily basis is rare lol.

true...but u could cure cancer even if u had social phobia lol

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 12:32:57 PM »
^not really...i dont have ANY friends on this website. cant say the same for all my nutriders.
Well youve got the fake mulim/deadbeat dad you share your delusional disorder with, but all the rest either got ran out/died. Shit youve even said before that you met your best friend on dubcc

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 12:34:28 PM »

roccy = posted on this site with you for a decade

lights = posted on this light for a few years with you

floydness = nuff said

infinite = you guys did a song together, remember?

acgrundy = you guys played a friendly game of 1 on 1 with eachother....and then afterwards played basketball
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 12:35:54 PM »
there was that faggot ali, that faggot doggstyle, and some slut too

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »
And dont forget roccy and Nik used to get together and post on dubcc together while looking at condoms online

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 12:38:26 PM »
there was that faggot ali, that faggot doggstyle, and some slut too

Hiphophoe?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Raphael

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »
Having Social phobia doesn't necessarily have to make you a loser allthough your social life will probably suck since you have a hard time dealing with people. It depends on how you define loser, the biggest losers i have met in life were outgoing people who would annoy people with their shitty personality.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 12:43:26 PM »
Well youve got the fake mulim/deadbeat dad you share your delusional disorder with, but all the rest either got ran out/died. Shit youve even said before that you met your best friend on dubcc

what kind of a nutriding lie is this? who's the best friend i met on wcc...........?

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 12:44:42 PM »

roccy = posted on this site with you for a decade

lights = posted on this light for a few years with you

floydness = nuff said

infinite = you guys did a song together, remember?

acgrundy = you guys played a friendly game of 1 on 1 with eachother....and then afterwards played basketball

out of all those peeps, infinite is the only one who i met through this site and is actually a homie.....acgrundy was never a homie, the rest i knew from real life. decent attempt.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 02:26:49 PM »
LOL. I never knew you 2 have met. Does he have that Woodland Hills street slang?
I don't know to be honest. He basically said either "yes" or "no" to any question I asked and just looked around like he was paranoid.

lmao...u didnt ask any questions, u just stood there with doggy (a guy who has autism) lookin all goofy. i bumped fists with u and got away from there as soon as i could. when we walked away, floydness said "i didnt think sikotic would be that short...he even makes doggy look og" lmfao true story
If goofy = having a good time at a concert then guilty as charge.

Better than being the clown in Lakers gear with a look of fear on his face whose only comfortable when his bitch is near by. You know you dress like a 12 year old, right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2011, 02:44:11 PM »
Elior your so fucking insecure its hilarious. Raphael makes a joke post not even directed at you and you still act like he's attacking you and  defend yourself

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »
LOL. I never knew you 2 have met. Does he have that Woodland Hills street slang?
I don't know to be honest. He basically said either "yes" or "no" to any question I asked and just looked around like he was paranoid.

lmao...u didnt ask any questions, u just stood there with doggy (a guy who has autism) lookin all goofy. i bumped fists with u and got away from there as soon as i could. when we walked away, floydness said "i didnt think sikotic would be that short...he even makes doggy look og" lmfao true story

Better than being the clown in Lakers gear with a look of fear on his face whose only comfortable when his bitch is near by. You know you dress like a 12 year old, right?

LOL...and u gave me props for dressin like a 12 year old "oh, laker gear! props man!!!!" u fuckin geek.....and why do u keep insisting someone would have fear in their eye when associating with u? we were cool back then, and ur not a threatning dude, so what exactly was i fearful of? i was high as shit, u fuckin square...u were most likely sober like the geek u are. even doggy thinks ur a nerd. that says a lot.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 04:07:59 PM »

LOL...and u gave me props for dressin like a 12 year old "oh, laker gear! props man!!!!" u fuckin geek.....and why do u keep insisting someone would have fear in their eye when associating with u? we were cool back then, and ur not a threatning dude, so what exactly was i fearful of? i was high as shit, u fuckin square...u were most likely sober like the geek u are. even doggy thinks ur a nerd. that says a lot.

if doggy thinks he's a nerd what does he think of u?  lol