Author Topic: Sounds like NIK is the one with Social Anxiety Disorder  (Read 489 times)

Sccit

Re: Sounds like NIK is the one with Social Anxiety Disorder
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 04:11:06 PM »
LOL. I never knew you 2 have met. Does he have that Woodland Hills street slang?
I don't know to be honest. He basically said either "yes" or "no" to any question I asked and just looked around like he was paranoid.

lmao...u didnt ask any questions, u just stood there with doggy (a guy who has autism) lookin all goofy. i bumped fists with u and got away from there as soon as i could. when we walked away, floydness said "i didnt think sikotic would be that short...he even makes doggy look og" lmfao true story
If goofy = having a good time at a concert then guilty as charge.

Better than being the clown in Lakers gear with a look of fear on his face whose only comfortable when his bitch is near by. You know you dress like a 12 year old, right?

LOL...and u gave me props for dressin like a 12 year old "oh, laker gear! props man!!!!" u fuckin geek.....and why do u keep insisting someone would have fear in their eye when associating with u? we were cool back then, and ur not a threatning dude, so what exactly was i fearful of? i was high as shit, u fuckin square...u were most likely sober like the geek u are. even doggy thinks ur a nerd. that says a lot.

if doggy thinks he's a nerd what does he think of u?  lol

doggy's the homie, i put him up on a lota shit...he stopped kickin it with sikotic once he realized what a dork he was.

btw...u have no right callin anyone a nerd after that pic tanner posted of u lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 12:23:17 AM »
LOL. I never knew you 2 have met. Does he have that Woodland Hills street slang?
I don't know to be honest. He basically said either "yes" or "no" to any question I asked and just looked around like he was paranoid.

lmao...u didnt ask any questions, u just stood there with doggy (a guy who has autism) lookin all goofy. i bumped fists with u and got away from there as soon as i could. when we walked away, floydness said "i didnt think sikotic would be that short...he even makes doggy look og" lmfao true story

Better than being the clown in Lakers gear with a look of fear on his face whose only comfortable when his bitch is near by. You know you dress like a 12 year old, right?

LOL...and u gave me props for dressin like a 12 year old "oh, laker gear! props man!!!!" u fuckin geek.....and why do u keep insisting someone would have fear in their eye when associating with u? we were cool back then, and ur not a threatning dude, so what exactly was i fearful of? i was high as shit, u fuckin square...u were most likely sober like the geek u are. even doggy thinks ur a nerd. that says a lot.
LOL. If Doggy thinks I'm a nerd, then he can speak like himself for a man. I don't think he needs a insecure geek like you who's clowned on him to speak on his behalf.

Who said I'm a threat. Like I said before, only insecure bitches like yourself are sizing other dudes up constantly, calculating who's intimidating or not. I'm at a concert to enjoy myself with homies, not to look paranoid and size up who I think I could fight or not like your pathetic ass. If you learned to not be a paranoid bitch who takes himself too seriously, you'd be able to enjoy a concert instead of staring at guys all day and wondering who you could or could not fight if it came down to it.

I would never complement some wigger clown for being decked out in Lakers gear. We all know you're delusional, but that' claim takes the cake.,I bet you still dress the same. Poor Shlomo "struggles" to make a living like you said, but he still forks over money for you to buy Lakers jeans and hoodies.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 07:18:24 AM »
nik looks like the Laker mascot 

"Lucky the retarded Laker" lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »

LOL. If Doggy thinks I'm a nerd, then he can speak like himself for a man. I don't think he needs a insecure geek like you who's clowned on him to speak on his behalf.

Who said I'm a threat. Like I said before, only insecure bitches like yourself are sizing other dudes up constantly, calculating who's intimidating or not. I'm at a concert to enjoy myself with homies, not to look paranoid and size up who I think I could fight or not like your pathetic ass. If you learned to not be a paranoid bitch who takes himself too seriously, you'd be able to enjoy a concert instead of staring at guys all day and wondering who you could or could not fight if it came down to it.

I would never complement some wigger clown for being decked out in Lakers gear. We all know you're delusional, but that' claim takes the cake.,I bet you still dress the same. Poor Shlomo "struggles" to make a living like you said, but he still forks over money for you to buy Lakers jeans and hoodies.

LOL, lyin ass faggot

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 08:26:15 PM »
I don't see any lies in his post
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2011, 11:47:19 PM »
I don't see any lies in his post

only a dicklicker such as yourself would say that when u werent even at the concert lmao

universe

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 12:13:26 AM »
:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: