Author Topic: Is Daz jus a keyboard warrior , or has he been in some REAL dangerous situations  (Read 1714 times)

dameons

I've never heard of him being in some real crazy situations like some real gangsters ..

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
Oh man Daz has been in da' trenches many times yo'!   One night some bitches was on our tip and their pussy was like, "Daz Daz Daz (echo)".  And he smiled at the pussy like, "whas happenin?"  Next thing you know we was playin house with those hoodrats.  Out of the blue I guess one of dem hoes dudes came home when we was up in dat bomb ass pussy and stepped to Daz.  Daz always packed a water gun in his khakis and he grabbed his heat but realized he didn't load it with water before we left the crib....most of da time he put boiling water up in dat bitch so it was still warm by the time we opened fire on any fools fakin jax but not that night.  Instead Daz grabbed the heaviest down feather pillow from the bitchez bed and swung dat muthaphucka as hard as he could at da foo' tryna turn a ho into a housewife.  Dude got caught with a left pillow swing and was knocked down for a bit so we was Audi like da hollow tips outta Masta P's nine.  Later we heard shawty's dude was packin his boy scout pocket knife so it was safe to say we escaped a dangerous situation.  Anotha time we was in a REAL dangerous situation.  We wuz at the San Diego Zoo feedin peanuts to da elephants and one of dem big azz ma fuckers blew water out of his snout and got da tiger next to him wet...I don't know if you done seen a cat get wet, but shit was off da chain....Tiger be wildin out and came right at Diggity Daz who was in da cut once mo.  Daz was never one to hide from confrontation but he screamed like a bitch and ducked down as the lion had him in his radar....like a foot before he was at Daz's face that big azz tiger hit the glass window between us and him and I will neva forget the loud nice it made.  If that muthaphucka would have smashed through the glass we bof' prolly be dead yo!   So yeah Daz been up in some REAL dangerous situations. If you want to hear about da shit we got into at Disneyland let me know foo.... Just kidding I am bored and this is the stupidest subject I have seen asked in a long time.  If he hasn't been in a dangerous situation are you going to delete him from your IPOD and put Miley Cyrus back on your favorite playlist?

OG Hack Wilson

Daz threatens people over the internet because it's a lot easier than in real life.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh man Daz has been in da' trenches many times yo'!   One night some bitches was on our tip and their pussy was like, "Daz Daz Daz (echo)".  And he smiled at the pussy like, "whas happenin?"  Next thing you know we was playin house with those hoodrats.  Out of the blue I guess one of dem hoes dudes came home when we was up in dat bomb ass pussy and stepped to Daz.  Daz always packed a water gun in his khakis and he grabbed his heat but realized he didn't load it with water before we left the crib....most of da time he put boiling water up in dat bitch so it was still warm by the time we opened fire on any fools fakin jax but not that night.  Instead Daz grabbed the heaviest down feather pillow from the bitchez bed and swung dat muthaphucka as hard as he could at da foo' tryna turn a ho into a housewife.  Dude got caught with a left pillow swing and was knocked down for a bit so we was Audi like da hollow tips outta Masta P's nine.  Later we heard shawty's dude was packin his boy scout pocket knife so it was safe to say we escaped a dangerous situation.  Anotha time we was in a REAL dangerous situation.  We wuz at the San Diego Zoo feedin peanuts to da elephants and one of dem big azz ma fuckers blew water out of his snout and got da tiger next to him wet...I don't know if you done seen a cat get wet, but shit was off da chain....Tiger be wildin out and came right at Diggity Daz who was in da cut once mo.  Daz was never one to hide from confrontation but he screamed like a bitch and ducked down as the lion had him in his radar....like a foot before he was at Daz's face that big azz tiger hit the glass window between us and him and I will neva forget the loud nice it made.  If that muthaphucka would have smashed through the glass we bof' prolly be dead yo!   So yeah Daz been up in some REAL dangerous situations. If you want to hear about da shit we got into at Disneyland let me know foo.... Just kidding I am bored and this is the stupidest subject I have seen asked in a long time.  If he hasn't been in a dangerous situation are you going to delete him from your IPOD and put Miley Cyrus back on your favorite playlist?

oh boy...

lol@thread

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn

Hahahaha, don't know if its the Henny talking, but this has got to be one of the funniest shit I've read in a while. Props.

W
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
"  If he hasn't been in a dangerous situation are you going to delete him from your IPOD and put Miley Cyrus back on your favorite playlist?"

Thats all that was needed, LOL @ this whole topic, shit

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Daz threatens people over the internet because it's a lot easier than in real life.

With Daz' shortcomings in spelling  it's still pretty hard.

lol @ keyboard warrior. Never heard that.

Will_B

Damn. Can I quote that entire post in my sig? :scarface:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

awol22222

lol @ keyboard warrior. Never heard that.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hahaha :laugh:

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
Check the DPGCrecordz.com netfiles
He would post daily on the forum to share his dangerous travels in the LBC streets
DPG redordz is OMGU!

V2DHeart

Let me tell you on some real truths on Delmar:

Whilst in the studio, he would relish on the abuse that his associates, and "hang-arounds" would inflict on white engineers during 94/95, and I guess made him feel like a man.. It was bullying in it's finest form. He even grabbed a friend of Michel'le's inappropriately in 94, which caused a lot of tension within the label

He thought toilet humour was hilarious, and I suppose it shows his level of maturity

During 96/97, Daz never really went out when drama really kicked off on nights out, and in the unknown environment. He spent most of his time in hotel rooms when the entourage were out

His little bum liker PA's ebay account showed a purchase of 2 smoke machines, and 2 months later seen a spout of Daz videos online and on youtube showing him "blazing" up a joint, in a smoke filled room

You be the judge!!! 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

rick1

• Muthafuckin' OG
I´m speechless... :D

DeeezNuuuts83

Remember that Daz was at some event (maybe a DUB car show or something) where Hot Dollar stepped to him about some shit Daz said about him?  The videos of the incident are down, but I clearly remember Hot Dollar going up to him, shaking his hand, then introducing himself and asking what was up with the beef, and then Daz was on some "it's just music" tip or something, and Daz basically backed down while someone else stood between them and tried to mediate.  I remember on some other forum at the time, Daz was posting, saying that he didn't do anything because he didn't want to mess up the event (which I really don't believe was the main reason).

But before keyboards, he was a telephone warrior, like when he called into Ruthless Radio to chat with Eazy-E.

NoobCake

Well, one thing Daz definitely is not is a workout warrior.