Author Topic: Gonorrhea- warning this well haunt you  (Read 261 times)

min0rity

Re:Gonorrhea- warning this well haunt you
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2003, 06:42:08 AM »
dude... this person i talk to was in korea serving as military aid and clinic aid to those people... AIDS is all over... the world.. no doubt... but there is also other decease out there... no just AIDS.. all can pretty much do serious hurm to you... there are coutries like the US and Europe that go out and make study of these deceases all over.. where ever they can find them..this medic was explaining to me.. the details of his job over seas.. in korea... and that was basaically taking picture and trying to treat the decease...... now in this case.. this person.. just so happen to have something that is related to gonorrhea.... it could have been ten times worst then you average case... he could have had a combo of alot of things.. just so happen that that bactriera totally ate through.. him..

anyways.. back to the moral of this story.. always wear  condoms.. could save more then your life

whatever....I'VE NEVER heard that shit before in my life...i get KOREATIMES(one of the biggest newspaper in korea) for years and don't you think they would report something like that in there??? especially since STDS and hiv/aids are VERY RARE over there...like i said don't exaggerate..worry about your own country since your country is about 20 times (if not more)worse than south korea
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 06:45:22 AM by drunken_mastenori »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2003, 12:44:47 PM »
Oh shit!!!...I was wondering why my dick fell off last week...

OutSider

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2003, 01:28:27 PM »
dude... this person i talk to was in korea serving as military aid and clinic aid to those people... AIDS is all over... the world.. no doubt... but there is also other decease out there... no just AIDS.. all can pretty much do serious hurm to you... there are coutries like the US and Europe that go out and make study of these deceases all over.. where ever they can find them..this medic was explaining to me.. the details of his job over seas.. in korea... and that was basaically taking picture and trying to treat the decease...... now in this case.. this person.. just so happen to have something that is related to gonorrhea.... it could have been ten times worst then you average case... he could have had a combo of alot of things.. just so happen that that bactriera totally ate through.. him..

anyways.. back to the moral of this story.. always wear  condoms.. could save more then your life

whatever....I'VE NEVER heard that shit before in my life...i get KOREATIMES(one of the biggest newspaper in korea) for years and don't you think they would report something like that in there??? especially since STDS and hiv/aids are VERY RARE over there...like i said don't exaggerate..worry about your own country since your country is about 20 times (if not more)worse than south korea

why do they tell all american soldiers and military personal not to sleep with people over there??? huh??? because there dicks might rot off..................... lol.......

anyways... it is dumb to say that... STDs are rare anywhere.. beause.. they are everywhere.. you probably have someone in your family that had one... so dont get all huffy over the story..this is what the medic told me.. and i believe because my old ROTC teacher told me some crazy stories about asia  and all that stuff.... so... dont get huffy and puffy....  ::)

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2003, 02:10:27 PM »

why do they tell all american soldiers and military personal not to sleep with people over there??? huh??? because there dicks might rot off..................... lol.......

anyways... it is dumb to say that... STDs are rare anywhere.. beause.. they are everywhere.. you probably have someone in your family that had one... so dont get all huffy over the story..this is what the medic told me.. and i believe because my old ROTC teacher told me some crazy stories about asia  and all that stuff.... so... dont get huffy and puffy....  ::)

r u stupid, blind or both???? first of all no korean girl would even want to sleep with any american soldiers and military personal...they fucking hate americans over there for real(not being racist its just simply the truth).....and second of all...like i said before..STATISTICS show that asia has the lowest STDS and AIDS population..so to quote you chances of dicks falling off is less in asia than lets say america.... ::)

i never said STD is rare period..i said STD cases that have man's dick falling off is VERY, VERY rare although i believe its totally bullshit ....and actually none of my family had STDs...so shut your fucking mouth and go eat some diet pills

btw...i think you just hate koreans period so fuck you too ho
« Last Edit: January 12, 2003, 02:17:57 PM by drunken_mastenori »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2003, 02:14:37 PM »
so shut your fucking mouth and go eat some diet pills

LMFAO!!!! I had to give u a prop for that one...

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2003, 02:17:09 PM »

actually i got the "diet pills" from you homie (i think) so props

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2003, 02:44:54 PM »

actually i got the "diet pills" from you homie (i think) so props

Yea, but I can't make fun of her anymore, cuz I'll get banned  :(...LoL...It used to be hella fun makin fat jokes about her though...LoL, At least somones doing the job...PeACe

bez

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2003, 04:04:54 PM »
yuk thats horrible that is.  SO many diseases you can get thru sex now its scary.