Author Topic: Memphis - SPurs  (Read 837 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Memphis - SPurs
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2011, 12:23:15 AM »
^^^^ What a game ... this might be the turning point of the series ... another NBA team fail at not fouling when up by 3 though ... it has to be number 1444444555555555555555  :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 01:34:45 AM »
^^^^ What a game ... this might be the turning point of the series ... another NBA team fail at not fouling when up by 3 though ... it has to be number 1444444555555555555555  :laugh:

We will see Friday if Memphis can hold up under the pressure.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2011, 09:44:23 AM »

i don't believe in the fouling method either...i've seen lots of players go up for a shot as they get fouled in that situation, and it works against the team fouling. gary neal just hit a great shot, and i also think it could be the turning point in the series. i dunno why memphis didn't guard the 3 better, u had defenders standin inside the three point-line, as if a two coulda' hurt 'em in that situation. horrible....they shoulda had all their player standin out on the three point line and guardin the three like there's not tomorrow. instead, dumbass shane battier guards tim duncan on the fucking elbow...stupid mufuckaz, memphis beat themselves.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2011, 04:00:54 PM »

not just that but why the fuck were they guarding the players inside the 3 pt line?? a 2 pointer would not have helped, they shoulda triple teamed the shooter and kept everyone outside

horrible coaching

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2011, 08:45:45 PM »
Haha. So long Sperms. :loser:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2011, 09:34:33 PM »
 :D

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2011, 01:56:27 PM »
LOL...where's gaygo? i wanna hear his non-excuse excuses.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2011, 08:49:45 AM »
niggas got fucked. craziest thing is how best pf ever tim duncan got outplayed by z fucking bo in all aspects in a playoff series. didn't think that would ever happen.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2011, 01:42:52 PM »
niggas got fucked. craziest thing is how best pf ever tim duncan got outplayed by z fucking bo in all aspects in a playoff series. didn't think that would ever happen.

Kobe can't wait to team up with Duncan....Duncan lost on purpose in preparation ala LeBron with the Heat last year.

btw...the only reason Duncan is considered the greatest PF ever is because of NBA titles. for people who argue in the Kobe/Jordan debate that Kobe doesn't measure up due to stats, just remember what the real measuring stick is.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2011, 11:02:10 AM »

Z-bo has been a beast, period. I wont be surprised if they take out OKC now too. Game 1 they looked good, in a game where typically teams play poorly after a pretty emotional series for them. Duncan wasnt the problem in that series. The problem was not having Tiago play more minutes. Mcdyess was out there workin against Z-bo, but he is older and not that big. They could have used Tiago's height and length. Bottom line is, the team hasnt been in sync ever since Duncan got hurt. Even when he came back they never got back into it, and then Ginobli went out. It just threw off everything heading into the playoffs. Oh well. Like Ive said, this is our transition stage for this squad...and we win 61 games. How many teams can say that shit?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »

Z-bo has been a beast, period. I wont be surprised if they take out OKC now too. Game 1 they looked good, in a game where typically teams play poorly after a pretty emotional series for them. Duncan wasnt the problem in that series. The problem was not having Tiago play more minutes. Mcdyess was out there workin against Z-bo, but he is older and not that big. They could have used Tiago's height and length. Bottom line is, the team hasnt been in sync ever since Duncan got hurt. Even when he came back they never got back into it, and then Ginobli went out. It just threw off everything heading into the playoffs. Oh well. Like Ive said, this is our transition stage for this squad...and we win 61 games. How many teams can say that shit?!

time to fire popazit