Author Topic: Clippers new blue jerseys...  (Read 386 times)

dpgc2002

Clippers new blue jerseys...
« on: January 02, 2003, 09:15:10 PM »
There's an add in the Source where it has the new blue jerseys that they're gonna wear for the first time later this month...Also has the red Blazers jersey which looks pretty tight and the white Laker jersey...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Clippers new blue jerseys...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2003, 10:54:07 PM »
does anyone know if they lakers are still going to be wearing the gold ones......i'm not really likeing the white jeresy's

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2003, 12:44:20 AM »
does anyone know if they lakers are still going to be wearing the gold ones......i'm not really likeing the white jeresy's

They only wear the white ones on Sunday home games from now on...PeACe

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2003, 05:13:11 PM »
i aint been to the mall in a minute...are they sellin the jersey yet?

Kaidy

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2003, 05:48:16 PM »

The Los Angeles Clippers will debut alternate road uniforms in their game against the Lakers on Monday, January 20th. The game, which will be nationally televised on TNT, will mark the first of eight occasions the Clippers will don the new uniforms during the remainder of the 2002-03 season.

Designed by Reebok, the predominantly blue uniforms will have the words “Los Angeles” in red script across the front of the jerseys. The “Los Angeles” script was last used on a Clippers uniform during the 1988-89 season,

The jersey will also be available for purchase at the Team LA Store at STAPLES Center, at the NBA Store on NBA.com, at The NBA Store on Fifth Avenue in New York City and at other retailers beginning on January 20th.
--------------

Got all that from Clippers.com. Hopefully the new jerseys will inspire the Clips to win some fuckin games this season.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2003, 06:05:37 PM »
fucken jersey looks dope

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2003, 06:15:17 PM »

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2003, 07:11:23 PM »
yea they look tight...but theyre kinda throwbackish with the old school writing  :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2003, 01:23:24 PM »
I'd rock it...