Author Topic: Z-Bo to Perkins: "He can't stop me".  (Read 625 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Z-Bo to Perkins: "He can't stop me".
« on: May 03, 2011, 01:38:42 PM »
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/05/zach-randolph-on-kendrick-perkins-he-can’t-me-he’s-too-slow/

Fucking Z-Bo. Scrub is lucky to be in the playoffs. If the Grizzlies win, I hope they run into the Mavs or Lakers & Dirk or Gasol shut his ass down & talk shit after they do it.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Z-Bo to Perkins: "He can't stop me".
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 02:00:25 PM »
^^^^ Bynum lenght and strenght  would bother him a lot  ... Z -Bo would own both Gasol and Dirk (too strong) but they would own him offensively aswell ...  Perkins impact on the defensive end has been disappointing for OKC in the playoffs though ... he's still solid 1 on 1 ( both Nene and Zach had their way on a regular basis though) but he has done a BAD job on defending the pick n rolls cause of his slowness ... looks like he's more of a solid defender being part of a great defensive team than a individual  lockdown defender

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 03:05:54 PM »
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/05/zach-randolph-on-kendrick-perkins-he-can’t-me-he’s-too-slow/

Fucking Z-Bo. Scrub is lucky to be in the playoffs. If the Grizzlies win, I hope they run into the Mavs or Lakers & Dirk or Gasol shut his ass down & talk shit after they do it.

He's been a beast so far.

Did you just say "If the Grizzlies win, I hope they run into the Mavs or Lakers"? Who else would they run into? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 03:14:35 PM »
obviously, perkins is a traditional center, randolph is a stretch center.

id assume u a strech forward has more finess

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 03:24:01 PM »

He's been a beast so far.

Did you just say "If the Grizzlies win, I hope they run into the Mavs or Lakers"? Who else would they run into? lol

I meant run into them & get their ass beat. :P

theremedy360

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 05:09:14 PM »
Z-Bo is dumb for saying that but you can't call the guy a scrub, the dude's got game. And fuck Perkins anyways, I didn't even like him before he went to OKC.

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 05:56:50 PM »
Z-Bo is dumb for saying that but you can't call the guy a scrub, the dude's got game.

Yeah. People dont like him cus of the way he looks i think. Fans like watching players who look like fuckin superman out there. They wanna see guys who are crazy athletic and got a 40" vertical. Not skilled players, and definitely not smart players. Just athletes. Randolph looks like some dude that works in receiving at Walmart.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 07:02:49 PM »
Z-Bo is dumb for saying that but you can't call the guy a scrub, the dude's got game.

Yeah. People dont like him cus of the way he looks i think. Fans like watching players who look like fuckin superman out there. They wanna see guys who are crazy athletic and got a 40" vertical. Not skilled players, and definitely not smart players. Just athletes. Randolph looks like some dude that works in receiving at Walmart.

All I know is without Z-Bo the Grizz would not have beaten the Spurs and would not have a shot at beating OKC.

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 07:20:26 PM »

All I know is without Z-Bo the Grizz would not have beaten the Spurs and would not have a shot at beating OKC.

Yeah, he's definitely been underrated

sprite

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011, 07:34:08 PM »

wow you're a genius

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 12:48:25 AM »

wow you're a genius

lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 08:08:26 AM »
z-bo went from overrated in his portland days to underrated nowadays....crazy shit

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »
z-bo went from overrated in his portland days to underrated nowadays....crazy shit

Its cus his game matured a LOT. He understands how to play within a system more, but still be a force. Younger players dont always get that right away.

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 05:37:37 AM »
Z-Bo is a beast, he improves the squad in so many ways.. I can see them winning from OKC and even pull off a stunt against the mavs!