Author Topic: OK LETS TRY THIS AGAIN  (Read 565 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
OK LETS TRY THIS AGAIN
« on: May 04, 2011, 03:17:19 PM »

Sikotic™

Re: OK LETS TRY THIS AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 03:31:07 PM »
I hope nobody reports this one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 04:09:01 PM »
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 09:02:05 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 09:10:09 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 09:20:31 PM »
I hope nobody reports this one.

*glare at Ryan*

i think its because of the illegal downloadlinks that were on that website.

:loser:

apparently your boy Tan Tan was the one who snitched. He got hurt there was a thread saved there with screenshots of his exposure

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »
^So since my picture is posted here I can complain to somebody & at the snap of my fingers they would shut this down? I didn't think so. What poor logic.

Phil is trying to bluff me.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 09:34:55 PM »
^LOL, that will never get old. They are truly hilarious.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 09:41:27 PM »
^So since my picture is posted here I can complain to somebody & at the snap of my fingers they would shut this down? I didn't think so. What poor logic.

Phil is trying to bluff me.

This site is ran and owned by an individual. It would get shut down if Seer wants to shut it down.

Proboards is a free site for forums ran by a company. We aren't in charge of that. All someone has to do is notify them of the forum and complain, they check it out and if they don't like it they shut it down. Apparently one of the terms of re-opening the forum they shut down is removing personal info about a certain individual. Coincidence? Lmao. At this point defending your boy is just ridiculous.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 09:51:42 PM »
^That's not what you said nine hours ago.

& considering you're a full-time troll, even if Tanner did get it shut down, you should respect that lol. Lord knows you're a straight up loser. & before you say "you're defending Tanner", just understand that it's that you've been going at me, so naturally I'm going back at you. Just like you'd back Radiotube at this point to go at me lol.

But at the end of the day, if all you have to do is say, "Hey, that forum is spreading my personal info" & just like that it gets shut down, that's hilarious on your guys part for being part of such a shitty host. I told you yesterday, that's one of the reasons I wasn't feeling it & sure enough the next day it's shut down because the "host" ended it lol. Priceless.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 09:57:19 PM »
like I said before....you're butthurt. You were outraged we left DBA and now you're laughing at the new forum.

And lol I'm not "going at you" anymore than I was before this whole thing. I'm just trying to get you to stop being a tool and rejoin the community you've been cool with this entire time

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 10:05:13 PM »
I'm just gonna say this....a week ago you were cool with everyone in the g spot. You were trolling NIK along with everyone else. Now suddenly everyone else are clowns and trolls. I think your attitude speaks for itself. If you weren't hurt nothing would have changed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 10:23:06 PM »
& I'm still talking shit about NIK. Me & Daygo were making fun of him earlier in the Sports section. Ain't nothing has changed but you guys. Once you all heard I had some control you guys turned me into the target, I don't know what you expect from me lol. Let's not act like one of you guys isn't Ben, I mean, c'mon now. I admitted to being friends with Tanner & you guys are using me in place of him considering he left. I don't see how responding to your guys hate is being "butthurt", sorry lol.

Now before we get back into the butthurt rant, just know all I've done so far is explain the situation lol.

Now, this new forum. Let me break down a scenario for you...Tanner comes back to Dubcc, makes a post "Lets rebuild DBA, I forgive you all". Tanner personally asks me to be an admin to this "DBA Part II", I still wouldn't do it lol. Because all DBA (in terms of music) was me, that Shiva guy, Rog & X-Nine. Everybody else was just a troll. So like I said, get a respectable music section going on over there & I'll be there. What's so hard to understand? I signed up to DBA originally thinking the music section there was going to be more. At the start, I had faith in the forum, but then I realized it was just dead.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 10:35:11 PM »
& I'm still talking shit about NIK. Me & Daygo were making fun of him earlier in the Sports section. Ain't nothing has changed but you guys. Once you all heard I had some control you guys turned me into the target, I don't know what you expect from me lol. Let's not act like one of you guys isn't Ben, I mean, c'mon now. I admitted to being friends with Tanner & you guys are using me in place of him considering he left. I don't see how responding to your guys hate is being "butthurt", sorry lol.

Now before we get back into the butthurt rant, just know all I've done so far is explain the situation lol.

Now, this new forum. Let me break down a scenario for you...Tanner comes back to Dubcc, makes a post "Lets rebuild DBA, I forgive you all". Tanner personally asks me to be an admin to this "DBA Part II", I still wouldn't do it lol. Because all DBA (in terms of music) was me, that Shiva guy, Rog & X-Nine. Everybody else was just a troll. So like I said, get a respectable music section going on over there & I'll be there. What's so hard to understand? I signed up to DBA originally thinking the music section there was going to be more. At the start, I had faith in the forum, but then I realized it was just dead.

i dont understand cham one day your saying you wont join becasue its cheaply made and its a shitty forum the next day ur saying get ur members up and u will join...indifference is one of the key symptoms of being asshurt.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 10:45:08 PM »
you weren't a target bro....at least until you made yourself one. Honestly I had no idea you were even in charge of DBA til I left for the second time and you started calling us clowns for leaving. By distancing yourself from the "troll community" you make yourself a target. All it takes is signing up and posting like normal, but once you go "fuck you guys I'm not joining your shitty site", you turn into Tanner's groupie.