Author Topic: Odd Future says Fuck Lil B  (Read 455 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Odd Future says Fuck Lil B
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 05:55:45 PM »
lol @ the haters coming through

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 11:59:17 PM »
it wasn't "fuck lil b i don't like that nigga or his music"  it was "fuck lil b he ain't got shot to do with this conversation, stop bring him up bitch"

exactly..

i woulda said the same shit..prolly threw the mic at whomever said it...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 12:51:34 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/V57QOyYvdYw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/V57QOyYvdYw</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 01:33:23 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/V57QOyYvdYw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/V57QOyYvdYw</a>

swag

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 01:42:52 AM »
I'm sure if there was a Lady Gaga thread, all you Lil' B supporters would be like "she isn't talented, she's just an attention whore who uses gimmicks & bullshit to get people to look at her & some buy into it". Where Lil' B is the Hip Hop version of this.

Like when he dissed Budden. First of all, he did it just so he could hit him up after & ask to make music with him. Second, because he knew Budden had a nice sized internet following that people would see & check him out.

Then the "I'm Gay" title is just some shocking non-sense, like the cover Kanye wanted for his latest album of him fucking a white bitch.

The difference between Lil' B & Lady Gaga is that Gaga actually fits into her genre of pop. Lil' B has no business in Hip Hop other than to bring the internet troll to life.

Funny who supports him here too.. :D ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 01:59:50 AM »
^Lady Gaga stan. Pay him no mind. He must be the laughingstock of his school.

A dude who's stanning for the latest Tyler the Creator album shouldn't be calling Based God a shock gimmick.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 02:02:08 AM by SPICE TWO »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 11:27:41 AM »
^Lady Gaga stan. Pay him no mind. He must be the laughingstock of his school.

A dude who's stanning for the latest Tyler the Creator album shouldn't be calling Based God a shock gimmick.

lol, this nigga Spice already finished school & is working full-time on internet forums. You're forgetting the truly upsetting age difference, my friend. People my age accept her.

& horror-core type rap is ill. Lil' B showing us he has a faggot-like lisp is wack.

& considering you straight up ignored that Lil' B is nothing but a wack gimmick, I guess that's you subliminally admitting to it. :D

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »
Maybe cuz he don't like homos.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 12:58:56 PM »
You're forgetting the truly upsetting age difference, my friend. People my age accept her.

You're an 18 year old male. It is not cool for a guy of any age to like lady gaga.

& horror-core type rap is ill. Lil' B showing us he has a faggot-like lisp is wack.

& considering you straight up ignored that Lil' B is nothing but a wack gimmick, I guess that's you subliminally admitting to it. :D

If he's a wack gimmick then so is oddfuture. they both say shocking shit for attention.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »
You're forgetting the truly upsetting age difference, my friend. People my age accept her.

You're an 18 year old male. It is not cool for a guy of any age to like lady gaga.

If he's a wack gimmick then so is oddfuture. they both say shocking shit for attention.

That's FAR from true...millions of teenagers like her music. Reach. She makes popular music that is catchy. Being her biggest gayest fan isn't cool I guess. But let me tell you, you're the last person to talk about what's "cool" LOL.

It's far from different. Most people in rap say shocking shit. Even Immortal Technique says shocking shit about the government & his thoughts on conspiracies; guess he's a gimmick too. ::)

Tyler actually gets across that he likes what he does & enjoys Hip Hop. He said in an interview that he is a huge Kanye West fan & his goal is to be one day be better than him. Where Lil' B is just trolling Hip Hop & he knows it. & the reason he has such a following is because the thousands of people like you, living life on here, support him.