Author Topic: 2010-11 All-NBA Teams annouced  (Read 368 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
2010-11 All-NBA Teams annouced
« on: May 12, 2011, 12:02:07 PM »
First place votes in brackets.

ALL-NBA FIRST TEAM
Forward LeBron James, Miami (119)
Forward Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City (69)
Center Dwight Howard, Orlando (118)
Guard Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers (98)
Guard Derrick Rose, Chicago (118)

ALL-NBA SECOND TEAM
Forward Pau Gasol, L.A. Lakers (2)
Forward Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas (47)
Center Amar’e Stoudemire, New York (2)
Guard Dwyane Wade, Miami (24)
Guard Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City

ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM
Forward LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland
Forward Zach Randolph, Memphis
Center Al Horford, Atlanta
Guard Manu Ginobili, San Antonio
Chris Paul, New Orleans

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: 2010-11 All-NBA Teams annouced
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 12:08:01 PM »
Switch Kobe and Wade , Dirk and Durant and I'm fine with it ... both LA and Zach could make a case over Paulina Gasoft in the 2nd team  but he was the best overall player out of the 3 when not on his vagina mode

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »
Switch Kobe and Wade , Dirk and Durant and I'm fine with it ... both LA and Zach could make a case over Paulina Gasoft in the 2nd team  but he was the best overall player out of the 3 when not on his vagina mode

sorry, but Kobe still >>>>>>>> Wade....Wade is arguably not even the best player on his team. Give Kobe a real 2nd option, and we'd be on our way 2 a threepeat right now. You, as a Laker fan, should know this. Also, Gasol was better than Randolph and LMA during the regular season...All-NBA teams are dictated based on regular season accomplishments...Gasol wouldn't even make the All-NBA 10th team if these teams were picked based on playoff performances.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 12:29:30 PM by NIKCC »

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 12:29:13 PM »
Imo Wade had a better season than Kobe ... I'm not saying he's better than Kobe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 01:13:37 PM »

100% agreed nigga. Do you know an english basketball forum that doesn't suck ass? IE isn't full of homers, haters, troll and retards? I've been looking around cause the glory days of dubcc basketball discussion are over. But all I found was trash, real gm is a trash forum for instance.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »
at this stage in their careers D wade is better than kobe, kobe cant even get to the rack anymore.. and cant even take over a whole game like he used to. he tried to vs the heat this yr in that 1 game..he's michael jordan on the wizards

but there overall body of work kobe over wade of course

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 05:21:16 PM »
Wade DID have a better season than Kobe.  Thats the truth.  Pau and Manu should NOT have made the list IMO. 

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »
Wade DID have a better season than Kobe.  Thats the truth.  Pau and Manu should NOT have made the list IMO. 
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 07:15:12 PM »
Imo Wade had a better season than Kobe ... I'm not saying he's better than Kobe

if wade was the leader of the team, he would deserve to make 1st team...considering he is considered by some as Miami's second option, it would be pretty silly to have him make it over the clear-cut leader of a team who placed 2nd in the West. up until the Lakers losing streak at the very end of the season, Kobe was in serious contention for MVP.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 02:18:59 AM »

100% agreed nigga. Do you know an english basketball forum that doesn't suck ass? IE isn't full of homers, haters, troll and retards? I've been looking around cause the glory days of dubcc basketball discussion are over. But all I found was trash, real gm is a trash forum for instance.
nah ... your favorite team's forums still will have theirs shares of homers who think their favorite player is god and can't do nothing wrong ... there are some more "objective" fans who aren't afraid of criticizing by bringing good arguments though  .. forums are always a mixed bag