Poll

WOULD YOU BUY AN ALBUM FROM TOP DOGG AND THE REALEST?

hell yeah i support the west to the fullest
11 (39.3%)
no this is an insult to those who take wc rap seriously
9 (32.1%)
only if they let guerilla black be in the group too
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Would You Buy An Album From Top Dogg And The Realest ?  (Read 600 times)

b.laden

Re: WOULD YOU BUY AN ALBUM FROM TOP DOGG AND THE REALEST?
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 08:52:37 AM »
tha realest fell off when he left death row ..i dont give a fuck if he sound like pac .
fuck dre, fuck hollywood or Easy to be a Soldier When There Ain't No War  were banging songs

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 08:53:46 AM »
I'm kinda curious why you're on this "Top Dogg is a Snoop Dogg impersonator" ride. Even back in 98/99, Top Dogg never tried to sound like Snoop or tried copying his style. The whole "Cindafella"/"Snoopafella" thing is debatable, but the fact is he sounded nothing like Snoop on that record.

i never called him and imposter, but you just did.

i implied suge tried to work that angle on him adn unfortunately it seems that it has stuck...and your wrong he does sound like snoop on that record, a gang of the lyrics are even the same.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »
I'm kinda curious why you're on this "Top Dogg is a Snoop Dogg impersonator" ride. Even back in 98/99, Top Dogg never tried to sound like Snoop or tried copying his style. The whole "Cindafella"/"Snoopafella" thing is debatable, but the fact is he sounded nothing like Snoop on that record.

i never called him and imposter, but you just did.

Never did. You implied it a few times in that thread with some of the questions, and with this thread.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=267694.msg2704420#msg2704420

and your wrong he does sound like snoop on that record, a gang of the lyrics are even the same.

Vocally, sounds nothing like Snoop. The closest he sounded to snoop on ANY track was "They Wanna Be Like Us", and even then, you can easily tell the difference.

As far as "Top Dogg Cindafella"/"Snoopafella", they were both remaking the same song (Dana Dane "Cinderfella" ). Snoop did the same with with the remake of "Lodi Dodi"; his lyrics are almost the same as the original.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »
Yes.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 10:28:07 AM »
no,
probly dl it tho

Mietek23

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2011, 10:29:46 AM »
If it's good music then yes of course I will support it. They are both capable of making good music without forcing themselves to sound like Snoop or 2Pac. That shit was 10+ years ago, which is a long ass time lol.

MarshColin

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2011, 03:39:14 PM »
For those of you who say Realest doesn't make good music anymore peep this:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2011, 03:54:00 PM »
@ reality check...congrats on being the first nigga to stan a nigga that is also stanning a nigga.

@ dj coma i dug that cd he did a cpl years ago the one that had the good life on it.

some of those songs are straight guilty pleasures...its like you WANT it to be pac, on some of those joints if the lyrics werent so generic it could have passed for pac

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2011, 04:01:57 PM »
There was a time when I really wanted to hear top dogg's dr album cuz the snippets dante posted sounded pretty nice

But in 2011 would I listen to neither of them? No thanks. They're are plenty of other wack artist out there that are better than them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Raphael

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2011, 04:19:36 PM »
i would download it just to get a laugh.

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2011, 11:27:27 PM »
ones from texas n ones from compton fuk y not bettter thaan most the other shit out their nowadays FUCK THE COMPARISIONS IF THEY WERE REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU DUMFUCKS SAY THEY ARE NO ONE WOULD FUCK WITH THEM PERIOD I MEAN NO ONE , IF THEY ARE IMPERSONATORS LIKE YOU FUCKS SAY THEY WHY HAS NO ONE ELSE XPOSED THEM YET ITS BEEN OVER TEN FUKING YEARS

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »
I personally would like to hear a Collab album but career wise, I don't think it's a good idea for either artist for obvious reasons

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2011, 01:28:26 AM »
would i listen to it, YES, would i buy it- NO, unless i heard it and it was dope which is highly unlikely

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 01:47:28 AM »
Fuck no I wouldn't.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KURUPTION-81

Re: Would You Buy An Album From Top Dogg And The Realest ?
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2011, 03:16:08 AM »
In one word No, never been impressed by either of them in al honesty.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson