Author Topic: Detox song with Dr Dre and 50 Cent soon ?  (Read 2028 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Detox song with Dr Dre and 50 Cent soon ?
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2011, 03:28:36 PM »
Has to be a club track.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2011, 04:27:37 PM »
i will not buy detox, i will download it of course, the real dr.dre died between 2001-2004 to me......

so because of poor musical output hes dead to you?

thats a bit harsh mate.

yes if the output of music is poor i will not support it, especially being from the westcoast & growing up on dre so yea thats my decision, unless he surprises everyone and actually makes an album that it's with today's standards but also reminds us why he is who he is...in other words if the shyt aint westcoast sounding somewhat then i aint buying shyt, i hope u can understand that mate  :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:29:33 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 04:40:31 PM »
look mate, stevie wonder is my favorite artist of any genre...i havent liked the last cpl albums hes done....at least not as much as his classics.

to say hes dead to me becasue of that is an incredibly trite thing to say.

you cant take away dres contribution to the artform regardless of how horrible his new music is.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2011, 04:52:53 PM »
look mate, stevie wonder is my favorite artist of any genre...i havent liked the last cpl albums hes done....at least not as much as his classics.

you cant take away dres contribution to the artform regardless of how horrible his new music is.

well fortunately for me i live in usa and we have freedom of speech, im exercising it as we speak  ;) you can neg rep me all u want cause like pac said i dont give a fuck  ;D 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2011, 05:04:21 PM »
Twitter giving us yet more detailed reliable news. ::)

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 05:07:16 PM »

well fortunately for me i live in usa and we have freedom of speech, im exercising it as we speak  ;) you can neg rep me all u want cause like pac said i dont give a fuck  ;D 

are you sure you live in the us?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2011, 05:08:46 PM »

well fortunately for me i live in usa and we have freedom of speech, im exercising it as we speak  ;) you can neg rep me all u want cause like pac said i dont give a fuck  ;D  

touchy touchy lad, first of all i dont neg rep...i leave that to the frustrated blokes and chaps that cant express there frustration adequately on an english speaking forum.

second of all why are you so defensive, your acting like i fucked your mother and forgot to call the next day. calm yo tits girl.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2011, 05:15:34 PM »
Sounds like another myth to me.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 05:16:59 PM »

are you sure you live in the us?

yes i am 100% sure  ;)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:39 PM »

well fortunately for me i live in usa and we have freedom of speech, im exercising it as we speak  ;) you can neg rep me all u want cause like pac said i dont give a fuck  ;D  

touchy touchy lad, first of all i dont neg rep...i leave that to the frustrated blokes and chaps that cant express there frustration adequately on an english speaking forum.

second of all why are you so defensive, your acting like i fucked your mother and forgot to call the next day. calm yo tits girl.

lmao, im not defensive lil man, i simply answered your question & your opinion about this thread, secondly if it wasnt u about the rep then my bad, third you could never fuck my mom as u are in the uk as i see by your way of speaking & im pretty sure your tits are bigger than mines homie so dont worry bout mines....lastly don't u got sum tea to drink in the garden, i suggest u go do that  ;)    
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 07:26:07 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 06:11:31 PM »
listen bloke, you know bloody well you like tea and crumpets, crikeys i mean who doesn't???...i dont appreciate the refrences to my jumblies mate, your whole vibe is bloody awful...i think you should rethink your approach.

ive been listening to a lot of pac lately and im feeling quite thuggish mate.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2011, 07:24:33 PM »
listen bloke, you know bloody well you like tea and crumpets, crikeys i mean who doesn't???...i dont appreciate the refrences to my jumblies mate, your whole vibe is bloody awful...i think you should rethink your approach.

ive been listening to a lot of pac lately and im feeling quite thuggish mate.

Lmao, watever u say homie

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2011, 07:33:11 PM »
you like tupac's back?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 12:06:15 AM »
he was talking about the bloody ross track not your gay sig battyboy.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2011, 01:49:38 AM »
you like tupac's back?

ohhh lmao, nah i dont fuck wit officer ricky nah