Author Topic: Have u ever been slapped and on your knees and told to suck a pussy?  (Read 724 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i have and today it feels like i hit a new horizon in life.   smh, i can only be real right?

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Have u ever been slapped and on your knees and told to suck a pussy?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 06:11:30 PM »
She prolly had the snappy nappy dugout... real nigger shit
The West is Back

polepositon

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 07:33:44 PM »
somebody please shoot this towel head and dump his ass in the ocean. and i hope that bitch is restin in piss. did u know what a person is callin a person when they rest an elbow on the shoulder of the other person? lmao. holding ya cig like a tranny. go get ur unibrow waxed. and i bet that that bitch in the pic, use to get her arms, chest, legs. back, chin, and beard waxed. fuck u. get offline and go call an africa american that word to their face. yall be on some bs.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 07:44:37 PM »
Lmao at being nigger sensitive
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 07:49:35 PM »
somebody please shoot this towel head and dump his ass in the ocean. and i hope that bitch is restin in piss. did u know what a person is callin a person when they rest an elbow on the shoulder of the other person? lmao. holding ya cig like a tranny. go get ur unibrow waxed. and i bet that that bitch in the pic, use to get her arms, chest, legs. back, chin, and beard waxed. fuck u. get offline and go call an africa american that word to their face. yall be on some bs.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

polepositon

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 08:10:01 PM »
call it what u want mf. but, im proud to be black. not sure if u had some racist wars wit neone else on this mf but, i dont play that shit. i will speak up.  im celebratin my great grandmothers onehundred this year. so, ur damn right ima sensitive african american. she and others deserve that respect. bitch.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:16:36 PM by poleposition »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 08:37:42 PM »
lmao this is the same dude in the other thread all shocked that not all of us want to have sex with skanks. I said there that you're a desperate kid who puts the pussy on a pedestal and this thread proves it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 08:43:48 PM »
did anybody else get some pussy today?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »
nah my girl's out of town and I don't need pussy every day to survive. Tell us, how would you rate this girl?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 08:58:51 PM »
yeah son, u lookin mad crazy right now.  i fuck bitches that u jerk off to in magazines, u fuck Jergens.  

why are u starting a conflict about pussy, you're doing the same thing i did to Andre but except you're serious.  u do realize that i could just ignore it and still live life good everyday.  i dont know u son and just becuz you've been a dubcc regular doesnt mean i have to entertain your words just becuz and you can be a little clever with words.  it means nothing to me.  

i'd rate shawty a 7 but for us ballers i guess a 7 is "under my league".  stop tryna be like that Snoop Dogg song nigga, u not gettin nowhere.

i get it tho, it's "cool" to talk shit.  but when u get back to real life son, ring tha doorbell 1st.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:07:25 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 10:18:07 PM »
You're a simp for hoodrats. Just come to grips that the rest of us aren't as desperate for pussy as you.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »
call it what u want mf. but, im proud to be black. not sure if u had some racist wars wit neone else on this mf but, i dont play that shit. i will speak up.  im celebratin my great grandmothers onehundred this year. so, ur damn right ima sensitive african american. she and others deserve that respect. bitch.

fuck you runaway slave ass grandmother
The West is Back

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 10:50:43 PM »
Haha, good shit. Humor N' Da mornin'!

kemizt

polepositon

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 10:59:01 PM »
im sure ur spittin all over the screen habib. why the fuck am i even responding to your feminin azz. look at ur faggoty ass pic. go tuck your dick chick. ima fly on outta here on your magic carpet. u sand monkey razor back guerilla. go od on some hamas...however the fuck u spell that shit. fuck u aladdin. oh. at least my great grandmother still alive. what bout the bitch in your pic with the hairy knuckles? simp ass. go pluck your ear and nose hairs. stanky ass musty sand crab. im not even going to let you belly dance for me any longer snake charmer. u bore me. biiiitch.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:02:55 PM by poleposition »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 11:00:55 PM »
im sure ur spittin all over the screen habib. why the fuck am i even respondig to your feminin azz. look at ur faggoty ass pic. go tuck your dick chick. ima fly on outta here on your magic carpet. u sand monkey razor back guerilla. go od on some hamas...however the fuck u spell that shit. fuck u aladdin. oh. at least my great grandmother still alive. what bout the bitch in your pic with the hairy knuckles? simp ass. go pluck your ear and nose hairs. stanky ass musty sand crab. im not even going to let your belly dance for me any longer snake charmer. u bore me. biiiitch.

Ok, now you're trying too hard.

kemizt