Author Topic: So last night I had 9 beers and 6 blunts in me and avoided my first DUI  (Read 479 times)

Blood$

motherfuckers pulled me and my boy over at 2:30 AM for just about no reason, or maybe just because we looked sketched, but word life I wasn't swerving or speeding or none of that, but I knew I still could have failed a breathalyzer no doubt...

so he asks me how much I drank instantly as I rolled my window down and I tell him I had one beer, he tells me I'm lying and to step out of the car because nobody has just one beer, and he could smell the weed and beer on us... they searched the car but didn't find anything, including the blunt we had just lit up and put out as they threw the sirens on, all they questioned was the razor blade and a small glass jar I had with ashes in it and they didn't even take it, and then he started asking if I smoked weed and I told him "not tonight" lol bullshit

so then I tell him "Ok, I had one 22 ounce Bud Lite" and he bought it, but still keeps breaking my balls telling me how low and shot my eyes were and how I wreaked of booze, and that I'm about to lose my license and blah blah

so then he pats me down and pulls the light test on me where I had to follow it with my eyes and not move my head with it... long story short I ended up passing that so they never even got to any of the other tests and they slapped me with a seatbelt ticket basically as a warning and just told me next time to let somebody who is 21 drive since I got about 6 more months... in celebration, we re-lit that blunt that we started smoking before they got us  8)

MUHFUKKA

good deal but for real you really dont want to get a dui, especially if youre not even 21

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blood$

yeah man, for real... last night when they threw the lights on I just thought "fuck, car is getting towed and I'm getting locked up" but I got lucky big time

I know the pigs are gonna be looking for my car late at night, no more slipping

Sikotic™

DUIs are not fun. Never had one but i know plenty who have. You got lucky, man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

been there done that.

i know why you're excited about it tho lol

Blood$

i know why you're excited about it tho lol

damn right lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
i forget but u live in canada? id ont know how strict or lenient they are with DUIs but u shouldnt get them anyways.

shits a bitch. son, in LA u have to have a mandatory breathylazier in ur car for 5 months

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

i forget but u live in canada? id ont know how strict or lenient they are with DUIs but u shouldnt get them anyways.

shits a bitch. son, in LA u have to have a mandatory breathylazier in ur car for 5 months
Yeah, they just changed the law for that shit right? TGhat, and the fine went up like 10 fold.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah, they just changed the law for that shit right? TGhat, and the fine went up like 10 fold.

yup effective july 1st of last year, and i got it july 7th,

its new so all teh dmv workers dont know shit, went back and forth like 5 times. and the whole cost installation fee/monthly service fee/uninstallation fee 700 dollars

plust the 800 dollars for dui classes, 1500 for fine, man shits no joke/

Sikotic™

How long did they suspend your ID?

I had a homie who got his DUI in San Diego and those muthafuckas don't play around in that county. Dude never had a prior or nothing and they took his shit away for 1 year.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I had a homie who got his DUI in San Diego and those muthafuckas don't play around in that county. Dude never had a prior or nothing and they took his shit away for 1 year.

5 months, motherfuckers told me that i didnt need to get the breathylzer and now i have to get it might as well i had it installed during the suspension. dumbfuck dmv

if u go to the DMV u have to do your OWN RESEARCH and DONT LEAVE TILL U GET EVERYTHING.

those stupid dumb fucks

Sikotic™

5 months, motherfuckers told me that i didnt need to get the breathylzer and now i have to get it might as well i had it installed during the suspension. dumbfuck dmv

if u go to the DMV u have to do your OWN RESEARCH and DONT LEAVE TILL U GET EVERYTHING.

those stupid dumb fucks
Hell yeah. One time I was registering a vehicle and this bitch told me I had to go find the original owner of the vehicle who supposedly lived somewhere in Minnesota. Muthafucka coulda been dead for all I know, I never met him and I didn't even buy the car from him. They were sayin some shit about the pink slip was invalid or some made up shit in the bitches head. I had to get her super over and talk to that dumb fuck for about 20 minutes just to get them to allow me to pay for a fuckin registration. Ridiculous shit.

The DMV in Arleta has to be filled with the most incompetent retards.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

those stupid dumb fucks

Sober Asians with a car are already a threat to citizens, how dangerous are drunk Asians (who, aggravatingly, have a low tolerance ) then ? Better not think about it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

those stupid dumb fucks

Sober Asians with a car are already a threat to citizens, how dangerous are drunk Asians (who, aggravatingly, have a low tolerance ) then ? Better not think about it.

lol your such a moron, whatever you think ur head u think is a reality.

asians have a drinking culture, if u think asians have a low tolerance than u obviously dont know or chill with asians.

asian women i agree r horrible drivers but women in general are. lol asians are known for horrible driving? lol what world do you live in?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

those stupid dumb fucks

lol your such a moron, whatever you think ur head u think is a reality.

asians have a drinking culture, if u think asians have a low tolerance than u obviously dont know or chill with asians.

asian women i agree r horrible drivers but women in general are. lol asians are known for horrible driving? lol what world do you live in?

i was joking (you know that those stereotypes about Asians exist)

i dk about that low tolerance thing, Asians are smaller than white people, that's def. a disadvantage. and wasn't there a 'drinking' gene that asians lack`?
yeah, i don't spent much time with Asians since there aren't many here.