Author Topic: Pimp C Ft. Bun B & Big K.R.I.T. - Grippin On The Wood (New Album July 12)  (Read 750 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The album still hasn't leak?

thats what i was thinking.. doesnt this drop tomorrow? best buy lists it as 9.99

ABN

RAL needs to stop putting out BS like this and drop real albums, 3rd you know if P.O.P. is still signed to SE/RAL?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

thats what i was thinking.. doesnt this drop tomorrow? best buy lists it as 9.99

leaked friday

i think pop still shelved.....jus like a couple others lil j used on pimp projects...havent heard nuthin from pop in a while...

ABN

leaked friday

i think pop still shelved.....jus like a couple others lil j used on pimp projects...havent heard nuthin from pop in a while...

his verse on Knockin Doors Down was pretty dope, listened to some of his shit on his MySpace back when it dropped and he had a couple of really good songs. but if you´re a new artist RAL aint the label for you, and they keep signing bullshit artists like Fame Sity.

sav

Still no leak.  ???

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks like a better album then the other one. A lot of those new artists like drake, pimp would never have worked with

whats funny about the other one....alot of those songs were like the last songs he had...n some of it was for the too short/ pimp c album...

pimp would work with anybody tho...he fucked with soulja boy, he fucked with alot of the local artist in the city...

he didnt discriminate long as u had hustle..

thats sounds mad crazy? 125 k?!?!

it is a few he wouldnt have the kuz of shiesty ways...like jeezy, lil troy and a couple of others

Jeezy was shiesty towards him?

pimp did songs 4 em free of charge

when pimp wanted jeezy...to get on his shit he taxed  60-100,000

jus like bun taxed dj quik 125,000 for his ft

pimp thought that was fraud...

in the south they trade verses ...off gp...unless u a nobody....n even then u aint finna get taxed 100,000 for 16

pimp always thought jeezy was a hoe 4 that

short n pimp c album never comin rap-a-lot got those verses from jive 4 the last album...u can scrapped that idea now..