Author Topic: Pimp C Ft. Bun B & Big K.R.I.T. - Grippin On The Wood (New Album July 12)  (Read 749 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Well he's worked with plenty of artists known for thier shiesty ways. Like master p lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks like a better album then the other one. A lot of those new artists like drake, pimp would never have worked with

whats funny about the other one....alot of those songs were like the last songs he had...n some of it was for the too short/ pimp c album...

pimp would work with anybody tho...he fucked with soulja boy, he fucked with alot of the local artist in the city...

he didnt discriminate long as u had hustle..

it is a few he wouldnt have the kuz of shiesty ways...like jeezy, lil troy and a couple of others

Jeezy was shiesty towards him?

westside4life

• 'G'
yessss new pimp im hyped now

Blood$

Looks like a better album then the other one. A lot of those new artists like drake, pimp would never have worked with

whats funny about the other one....alot of those songs were like the last songs he had...n some of it was for the too short/ pimp c album...

pimp would work with anybody tho...he fucked with soulja boy, he fucked with alot of the local artist in the city...

it is a few he wouldnt have the kuz of shiesty ways...like jeezy, lil troy and a couple of others

who knows, but that "Dickies" song they really did do but there was a little tension over Jeezy overcharging him like 60K for a verse or something like that

3rd Coast can explain all that if I'm wrong  ;)

westside4life

• 'G'
damn i miss pimp, why couldnt it have been daz instead? :'(

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
damn pimp c/too short album.. I can only imagine

bouli77

Well he's worked with plenty of artists known for thier shiesty ways. Like master p lol

that maybe because of dudes like master p who didnt pay him and allegedly pistol whipped him that was no longer down with that type of situations

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005A89W56/ref=sr_1_album_50_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B005A89YHM&qid=1309918423&sr=1-50

Snippets^^^

tracklist changed too,, and from the snippets this sounds like FIRE, i need to upgrade my system ASAP!

Watch the Reaction
Bread Up
Fuck Boy
Like Us
 all sound like certified country rap tunes.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

pimp did songs 4 em free of charge

when pimp wanted jeezy...to get on his shit he taxed  60-100,000

jus like bun taxed dj quik 125,000 for his ft

pimp thought that was fraud...

in the south they trade verses ...off gp...unless u a nobody....n even then u aint finna get taxed 100,000 for 16

pimp always thought jeezy was a hoe 4 that

short n pimp c album never comin rap-a-lot got those verses from jive 4 the last album...u can scrapped that idea now..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 12:14:01 AM by 3rd Coast »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ Props on the info, sounds mad shiesty on Jeezy's part, hope Pimp didn't actually pay him for that

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ti tried the same shit with z-ro when the flip beef was goin on...so flip n ro made the album they made...one of the reasons flip didnt fuck with ti.

.kuz he knew what kind of nigga he was...

the reason y flip n ti beefed the real reason flip n ti had beef was....flip told ti no....all that other stuff u heard...the convos etc... wasnt the reason...flip told him he could not be on his remix...and tip became a diva..flip knew what ti did to pastor troy

alot of ga cats got a history of gettn on other regions albums..then when the cats outside of ga want the favor returned ...they tax em...

ti did pastor troy like that, troy n sammy sam got at him about on in my truck with me

tried to sucker z-ro like that

its funny jeezy n ti got that rep ...when luda, anybody from the dungeon be it outkast or big gipp, field mob, gucci and waka nem ..will not even charge u

im still shocked at bun b doin it to dj quik for that waxk ass verse

sav

The album still hasn't leak?

jeromechickenbone

@ 3rd Coast:

When you say taxed, you mean they charged for their feature right?

And honestly Bun's verses seem kinda half assed nowadays, not worth that much dough.

No doubt...

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
@ 3rd Coast:

When you say taxed, you mean they charged for their feature right?

And honestly Bun's verses seem kinda half assed nowadays, not worth that much dough.

No doubt...

yeah and a ridiculous amount too...i know local jokers that got bun verses ...

bouli77

damn 125,000 is a lot of money for DJ Quik. i would understand if a mainstream artist wanting Bun would have his record company shell out 125 gz, but Quik  ??? i'm not sure he made 125,000 off his last album lol. plus coming from bun b who's collaborating with everybody is kinda ironic.