Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5943 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #360 on: June 20, 2011, 11:00:26 PM »
This is my final word, it's wrong to judge ANY of these artists Cus we NEVER lived their struggles. Pac DID fund charities and did help out communities, you ought read up on the guy a lil more before you form an opinion. I don't listen to 40 Glocc so I have no opinion on him and those Dre threads are wrong too but you pick your battles and go at one at a time. I've been here for a day so I haven't had my chance to get to those threads, what's your excuse? And why do you single me out for attack?

There's two possibilities:

1) (the most likely) you're somebody's alias, which would be pretty pathetic.

2) you're a lurker who's never felt the need to make an account before, but this one topic made your blood boil so badly that you had to reply to it. In either situation you feel very strongly about 2Pac. it's just funny to me that you're playing it off like you're neutral when you're so clearly not.

Enopak Laer

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #361 on: June 20, 2011, 11:01:43 PM »
This is my final word, it's wrong to judge ANY of these artists Cus we NEVER lived their struggles. Pac DID fund charities and did help out communities, you ought read up on the guy a lil more before you form an opinion

If its true then you should be able to find an easy source on the actual good things he did  ;)

I know for a fact Dr. Dre has done more charity than 2Pac ever did, but I don't see anyone using that to prove he's a good person. You'll call Dre a piece of shit for not putting out the kind of album you want but saying anything about 2Pac is sacrilege. That's being a groupie at its finest.

And radiotube, you're more of a troll than anyone. Only posting in a thread to accuse others of trolling is itself trolling.

Smh, I never said anyone was a peice of shit nor do I dictate someones nature purely based on how much charity work they've done. Stop instigating, stop puttin words on my mouth. I promise I'm gone now lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #362 on: June 20, 2011, 11:04:54 PM »
This is my final word, it's wrong to judge ANY of these artists Cus we NEVER lived their struggles. Pac DID fund charities and did help out communities, you ought read up on the guy a lil more before you form an opinion

If its true then you should be able to find an easy source on the actual good things he did  ;)

I know for a fact Dr. Dre has done more charity than 2Pac ever did, but I don't see anyone using that to prove he's a good person. You'll call Dre a piece of shit for not putting out the kind of album you want but saying anything about 2Pac is sacrilege. That's being a groupie at its finest.

And radiotube, you're more of a troll than anyone. Only posting in a thread to accuse others of trolling is itself trolling.

somebody tickle your butt as a toddler Spice?  what grown man u know named "Spice" anyway (excluding the original nigga Spice 1)?  but anyway, whatever son, i'm not losing any sleep over this and Pac's not rolling over in his grave about it and Afeni could care less so where does that leave u.  

i get it tho, let's disrespect a legend so "we" can get people all riled up.  it's a cheap shot (karma works in funny ways anyway, i know all about it).  at tha end of tha day this is a bullshit thread and Spice and Petey and Sikotic are just fuckin around (the thread started clearly was siding with Biggie and the East back in tha day with reason).

it's cool to make fun of a Black Man (dead or alive unfortunately) but it's NOT cool 2 talk about any other race.  i get it, but tha "dead" always have tha last laugh tho.  
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:06:59 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #363 on: June 20, 2011, 11:06:14 PM »

Smh, I never said anyone was a peice of shit nor do I dictate someones nature purely based on how much charity work they've done. Stop instigating, stop puttin words on my mouth. I promise I'm gone now lol.

You're gone? Lol, you spent several pages defending Pac's good side yet you can't even point to anything good that he did. Good job for adding nothing to this thread.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #364 on: June 20, 2011, 11:07:06 PM »
2pac was cremated so how can he roll over in his grave?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #365 on: June 20, 2011, 11:07:38 PM »

You're gone? Lol, you spent several pages defending Pac's good side yet you can't even point to anything good that he did. Good job for adding nothing to this thread.

stop instigatin shit.  its so dumb in this case.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #366 on: June 20, 2011, 11:07:51 PM »
2pac was cremated so how can he roll over in his grave?

where's your girlfriend?

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #367 on: June 20, 2011, 11:08:05 PM »
@Prodigal Son and everyone bandwagoning....

I agree with some of what you say, Pac, by no stretch of the imagination is perfect but who is? It's wrong to put anyone on a pedestal for better or for worse. He wasnt perfect and he ain't a piece of shit either, he was just a man with a VERY limited time on this earth. Who are we to judge his actions without knowin him, bein in his situation or even fully knowin his situation?

I agree, It's wrong to look up to him like he's some sort of god but its just as it's wrong to degrade who he was because of your personal beefs/issues. You say that your lookin at him as a subject objectively but it's clear you don't and possibly you caint. You clearly have a slant toward the East Coast and it's obvious by the artists you consider your favorites and the topics you start in this forum, that's coo though.... My only problem is when cats like you come into a PRO West forum and start shit with people who are OBVIOUSLY devoted fans and above and then act surprised when you get flamed. It's one thing if you want the attention but this, by far is not the place.

Now, back to music. You said Nas and Biggie are some of your favorite rappers too but if I remember correctly they both got a START in gangsta rap and in the streets selling drugs and  with little deviation for a large portion of their careers. Although their hands aren't clean, I don't C you in the Outbound Connection forum talkin about THEIR issues. Again, by NO means am I a Pac stan but if you want to be "Real" and "Objective" about the man, let's do that. Also, out of the MANY mainstream rappers that existed when Pac was at his peak and gangsta rap was popular, how many had ANYTHING positive to say? *Say Nas and die*. Pac was a RAPPER, and a HUMAN first, not a saint nor devil.

If Pac wanted to eat, he had to RAP and therefore the trends that were popular at the time dictated what he rapped about. And even though gangsta rap was popular at the time it's obvious what he was about when you hear his many positive unreleased songs that he DIDN'T have to do at the time as they weren't popular.

With that being said, thank you for reading, if you say I'm a wigger or a Euro because I can speak proper English you can kiss my black ass and come at me with somethin substantial rather than taunt me for not dissin a man that's been dead for 10+ years. Oh, and Nima, if you read this, I move that this subject be closed as it's became nothin more than a personal bashfest/witch hunt against anyone who has any sort of loyalty toward Pac. Thank you again, Peace!

Best post in this thread, now with better paragraphing.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #368 on: June 20, 2011, 11:10:09 PM »
@Prodigal Son and everyone bandwagoning....

I agree with some of what you say, Pac, by no stretch of the imagination is perfect but who is? It's wrong to put anyone on a pedestal for better or for worse. He wasnt perfect and he ain't a piece of shit either, he was just a man with a VERY limited time on this earth. Who are we to judge his actions without knowin him, bein in his situation or even fully knowin his situation?

I agree, It's wrong to look up to him like he's some sort of god but its just as it's wrong to degrade who he was because of your personal beefs/issues. You say that your lookin at him as a subject objectively but it's clear you don't and possibly you caint. You clearly have a slant toward the East Coast and it's obvious by the artists you consider your favorites and the topics you start in this forum, that's coo though.... My only problem is when cats like you come into a PRO West forum and start shit with people who are OBVIOUSLY devoted fans and above and then act surprised when you get flamed. It's one thing if you want the attention but this, by far is not the place.

Now, back to music. You said Nas and Biggie are some of your favorite rappers too but if I remember correctly they both got a START in gangsta rap and in the streets selling drugs and  with little deviation for a large portion of their careers. Although their hands aren't clean, I don't C you in the Outbound Connection forum talkin about THEIR issues. Again, by NO means am I a Pac stan but if you want to be "Real" and "Objective" about the man, let's do that. Also, out of the MANY mainstream rappers that existed when Pac was at his peak and gangsta rap was popular, how many had ANYTHING positive to say? *Say Nas and die*. Pac was a RAPPER, and a HUMAN first, not a saint nor devil.

If Pac wanted to eat, he had to RAP and therefore the trends that were popular at the time dictated what he rapped about. And even though gangsta rap was popular at the time it's obvious what he was about when you hear his many positive unreleased songs that he DIDN'T have to do at the time as they weren't popular.

With that being said, thank you for reading, if you say I'm a wigger or a Euro because I can speak proper English you can kiss my black ass and come at me with somethin substantial rather than taunt me for not dissin a man that's been dead for 10+ years. Oh, and Nima, if you read this, I move that this subject be closed as it's became nothin more than a personal bashfest/witch hunt against anyone who has any sort of loyalty toward Pac. Thank you again, Peace!

Best post in this thread, now with better paragraphing.

no it wasn't.  becuz it didn't even need 2 get this far.  some people just didnt get it.  let's be real about DubCC for a minute.  If this was 6 months ago we surely wouldn't have gotten to 3 pages, let alone 15

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #369 on: June 20, 2011, 11:12:07 PM »
i aint feeling how cats are trying to put this thread on me...i never said i did or didnt agree with OP i just am defending his right to say what he feels.

some of yall are very deeply emotionally invested in this topic and thats wild as hell.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #370 on: June 20, 2011, 11:13:58 PM »
i aint feeling how cats are trying to put this thread on me...i never said i did or didnt agree with OP i just am defending his right to say what he feels.

some of yall are very deeply emotionally invested in this topic and thats wild as hell.

nah son, you're just being stupid as shit as usual.  u dont have 2 lie on dubcc cuzzin.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #371 on: June 20, 2011, 11:14:35 PM »
KRS-TWO is is kinda like the King retard round here. He sees the lol's in everything and even made a forum for him and his online buddies to be funny, where serious chat needn't get in the way of a good lol about dead babies or whatever. Pay him no mind. ;)

What's worse is this dude is obsessed with "aliases" and exposing europeans on a forum that is EUROPEAN OWNED!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #372 on: June 20, 2011, 11:15:46 PM »
KRS-TWO is is kinda like the King retard round here. He sees the lol's in everything and even made a forum for him and his online buddies to be funny, where serious chat needn't get in the way of a good lol about dead babies or whatever. Pay him no mind. ;)

What's worse is this dude is obsessed with "aliases" and exposing europeans on a forum that is EUROPEAN OWNED!

most people on here aren't over 24 in real life

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #373 on: June 20, 2011, 11:19:35 PM »

oh look its a united front of asshurt eurowigs coming to boss up for they home turf lmao

hows your coloured girlfriend you closet racist culture vulture?

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #374 on: June 20, 2011, 11:21:32 PM »

oh look its a united front of asshurt eurowigs coming to boss up for they home turf lmao

hows your coloured girlfriend you closet racist culture vulture?

Hahah I know you keep dirt on every forum member since the wcrydaz days Petey, it's disturbing... How many terrabytes worth of forum member pictures do you keep on your hard disc?