Author Topic: Mr. Porter To Produce Two Songs On Dr. Dre's "Detox"  (Read 312 times)

woof

Mr. Porter To Produce Two Songs On Dr. Dre's "Detox"
« on: June 22, 2011, 10:00:45 AM »
Porter has plenty to do in the wake of "Hell: The Sequel's" success. He's working with Royce on his upcoming solo album -- "Success is Certain," which drops July 26 -- as well as the all-star group Slaughterhouse's Shady Records debut. He also produced two songs for Dr. Dre's "Detox" that he describes as "really different. I didn't want to do what everybody else was doing and...send him a weed-smoking song. Dre's like a big brother to me, so I know what to approach him with, and the songs we did for him are totally different." And Porter, like the rest of the world, is waiting to hear when "Detox" will finally be released.

"I don't care when it comes out, really," Porter says. "It doesn't matter to me if it ever comes out. I understand the pressure he's got on him, everybody asking for it. He's just real particular about songs. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't. He can do whatever he wants."

http://www.billboard.com/news/eminem-collaborator-denaun-porter-talks-1005242392.story#/news/eminem-collaborator-denaun-porter-talks-1005242392.story

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Mr. Porter To Produce Two Songs On Dr. Dre's "Detox"
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 11:01:58 AM »
lol, duke nukem forever has won from detox

GangstaBoogy

Re: Mr. Porter To Produce Two Songs On Dr. Dre's "Detox"
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
Yay more songs dre didn't produce on an album that even Mr Porter can't assure us will be released.
I'm going back to bed.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"