Author Topic: Advice From Real Pimps Needed..  (Read 403 times)

ROCCY

Advice From Real Pimps Needed..
« on: January 14, 2003, 07:13:32 PM »
Yeah, seems like me and my best friend nik been asking lots of questions about shit with girls lol..well, were at the age that it all starts at..anyways..ive been taking like 2 girls to the movies, and one if them im giving up on, i dont even wanna see her anymore, and the other i kinda wanna go out with again, i wanna kiss her while sitting next to her in the movies, when do i know when its time? how do i know when shes ready too kiss?. i dont wanna start to do something and end up looking stupid...someone help a brotha out..

PLANT

Re:Advice From Real Pimps Needed..
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 07:22:53 PM »
just let it happen dude....when you sit down, just look at her and say, "this is nice" or something easy, and just kiss her....girls aint stupid, if you lean in like that, shes gona know your gona kiss her...just let it happen, and dont worry so much.  have some confidence playa ;)

and remember, the only way to find out if you're ready, is to make it happen...hopefully it will work out
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 07:24:16 PM by Represent. »

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2003, 07:24:45 PM »
get a bucket of popcorn and cut a hole in the bottom of it.  then stick your dick up in there and keep offering her popcorn.  that will help break the ice.

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2003, 07:28:12 PM »
Aiight why U wanna make out at the movie...it'll be awkward like that. do this: chill wit her in ur room or sumn, and like talk, and when u think shes into u and feelin u, and u kinda gettin signs, go play wit her hair....say its nice and shit
 and then go play wit it again and look at her eyes and lips wit that 'seducing" look and then go fo da kill! if when u play wit her hair and shit it seems like shes uncomfortable u kno she aint ready

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2003, 07:38:14 PM »
you'll know the right time just by looking into their eyes...for this kiss, def no tongue, maybe on the second kiss later on, but for a first consenual kiss, no tongue needed
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2003, 07:41:00 PM »
^^^niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ;)

good advice G.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2003, 08:43:49 PM »
Yo...So far I haven't seen any good advice given here...Homie, all u gotta do is start by hugging her and holding her in your arms...Have her lean on you and rub her in places like the lower back, the hips, the arm, and make sure to hold her hand and rub it for a lil while...Then gradually, she'll keep on getting closer to you, and when shes close enough, just lean in and kiss her...Trust me, you'll know when it's the right moment...I didnt even have too worry about this shit though, cuz I straight out told my girl "If you wanna kiss me, than do it, cuz I never know if u want to or not", and she kissed me the next time we saw...Oh, and use tongue, definently...We live in America, not Iraq...PeACe

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2003, 10:18:22 PM »
use tongue, definently...We live in America, not Iraq...PeACe

LOOL

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2003, 11:33:45 PM »
give her money an ask her to touch u in your special area

ROCCY

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2003, 11:51:34 PM »
get a bucket of popcorn and cut a hole in the bottom of it.  then stick your dick up in there and keep offering her popcorn.  that will help break the ice.

lmao..comedey grundy u bring laughter..anyway, thanks for the real advice everyone..peace

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2003, 09:38:03 AM »
grundy is a foo...he speaks like a true pimp...LMAO

but yea foo just let the shit happen dont force it..or try too hard...cuz itll blow up in ya face...i dont know how much experience u got with chicks...but just let it come to u...

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2003, 10:05:37 AM »
Some more advice,

Don't go pre-mature!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2003, 01:31:07 PM »

lol, thats how I met my wife. "Hey, you want some popcron?" 2 years later we were married.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2003, 01:34:26 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

bez

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2003, 01:40:39 PM »
Yo...So far I haven't seen any good advice given here...Homie, all u gotta do is start by hugging her and holding her in your arms...Have her lean on you and rub her in places like the lower back, the hips, the arm, and make sure to hold her hand and rub it for a lil while...Then gradually, she'll keep on getting closer to you, and when shes close enough, just lean in and kiss her...Trust me, you'll know when it's the right moment...I didnt even have too worry about this shit though, cuz I straight out told my girl "If you wanna kiss me, than do it, cuz I never know if u want to or not", and she kissed me the next time we saw...Oh, and use tongue, definently...We live in America, not Iraq...PeACe

Man, really all this rubbing hips and shit aint necessary, especially when Roccy was movies!.  I know when a girl wants to kiss me from eye contact.  If I was in Roccys position I would crack a joke or whatever get the girl laughing and then when she looked at me I would smile, looked deep into her eyes and just kiss her.  All this hand rubing and shit aint really needed.  Where teenagers...not OAP's.

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2003, 02:50:11 PM »
Man, first time i ever tongue kissed a girl was at the movies.

Basically its like this:

1. If she is coming to see a movie with you, and only you, then its obvious she likes you, she wouldnt be coming alone to a movie wid some dude if she didnt like him.

2. The right time: Take her hand first, if she moves away or if you hold her hand and its limp then dont do shit. If she grabs your hand properly and holds it, then you know for sure she is up for it, and the right time is any time after that, whenever you deciude you got the balls to do it.

When u do decide, just turn in the seat and face her, take the hold of her chin and turn her face towards yours. One kiss on the lips, then look at her eyes, she will either smile or she will be still (it doesnt matter which), then just lean over and kiss her again and put yo toungue in her mouf.

___ peace, hope it helped...bottom line u gotta have some balls tho, girls dont like bitches, a man always has to make the first move, always.

CITY I RIDE FOR...