Author Topic: Game's Producer Robbed Of $12G's Worth Of Jewels During Video Shoot  (Read 814 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
(AllHipHop News) A video shoot featuring Chris Brown and Compton rapper Game turned violent on Tuesday (June 28th) in Los Angeles, California.

TMZ.com reports that a producer/Game associate named Mars was robbed at gunpoint for $12,000 in jewelry and cash.

Mars, who is co-executive producing Game's upcoming release R.E.D. Album, was in a car with another associate about a block away from the video shoot.

Two black males walked up to Mars and an associate, pulled out handguns and robbed the pair.

Both Chris Brown and Game were on set during the robbery shooting the video for "Pot o' Gold," but neither of the men were involved in the robbery.

Despite the violent incident, Mars remained positive and upbeat after he was robbed.

"Thanks to every1 that was concerned about me..im so glad im alive!" Mars tweeted. "I appreciate your prayer & support. Couldve died today but God spared my life! Praying til I pass out! Goodnight and God bless you!"

“Pot o' Gold” featuring Chris Brown is reportedly the next single off of Game's R.E.D. Album.

A rep for Game said no one witnessed the incident.

LMFAO

Mista Rosa

Re: Game's Producer Robbed Of $12G's Worth Of Jewels During Video Shoot
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »
"I appreciate your prayer & support. Couldve died today but God spared my life! Praying til I pass out! Goodnight and God bless you!"

Sorry for the people believing in god but this guy sounds like a retard to me, you're alive because the neggros didn't pull the trigger not because of god or some shit. They wanted some hood shit now they had it.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 11:17:01 AM »
''two black males'', they couldn't have just said ''two males'' or whatever.  Honestly TMZ is prejudice and a little racist towards African Americans.  the other day they were talkin about the mom from The Brady Bunch getting crabs back in the day and they were like ''that's the closest black people ever go to being on the brady bunch''.  There's a big difference between sattire and prejudice.  Everytime its a story about a black person there's ALWAYS a stereotype involved... not cool.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 11:27:55 AM »
Expecting a 40 glocc video with the chain. How you gon rob mars he's a little dude that looks like he couldnt defend himself

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:36:04 AM »
"I appreciate your prayer & support. Couldve died today but God spared my life! Praying til I pass out! Goodnight and God bless you!"

Sorry for the people believing in god but this guy sounds like a retard to me, you're alive because the neggros didn't pull the trigger not because of god or some shit. They wanted some hood shit now they had it.

Word! +1
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LYRIDER

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:37:50 AM »
Mann.... This happen all The Time .... What s wrong is exposin jewels and flossin and shit ..... Good thing is they Take The money and did
Not shoot ... Everybody iz happy now robbers and robbed.....

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 11:57:09 AM »
''two black males'', they couldn't have just said ''two males'' or whatever.  Honestly TMZ is prejudice and a little racist towards African Americans.  the other day they were talkin about the mom from The Brady Bunch getting crabs back in the day and they were like ''that's the closest black people ever go to being on the brady bunch''.  There's a big difference between sattire and prejudice.  Everytime its a story about a black person there's ALWAYS a stereotype involved... not cool.

if it was two white guys they ould have said 2 white males. Get that race shit out of here, its a descriptive report what do you expect.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 12:23:19 PM »
''two black males'', they couldn't have just said ''two males'' or whatever.  Honestly TMZ is prejudice and a little racist towards African Americans.  the other day they were talkin about the mom from The Brady Bunch getting crabs back in the day and they were like ''that's the closest black people ever go to being on the brady bunch''.  There's a big difference between sattire and prejudice.  Everytime its a story about a black person there's ALWAYS a stereotype involved... not cool.

if it was two white guys they ould have said 2 white males. Get that race shit out of here, its a descriptive report what do you expect.

naw they would'nt.  stop crying foul everytime a Black person calls out racism like somehow we don't know the difference between racism and prejudice vs. all of the other shit in life (like we just make this shit up in our minds or pull it out our ass).  u crackers kill me with that shit.  not every black person in America is looking for some1 to point tha finger to, there are alot of us who take responsibility for our actions and can see things for what they really are.  if this was a white person they would've said "two dudes" or "two men", rarely do u ever hear another White person call another white person White.  get your head out tha gutter.  

fact of tha matter is most black people don't even bother reporting racism and prejudice becuz we move on past it right then and there and don't even bother to go about it "the right way" becuz A:  it'll get thrown out or B: we forget about it.  get outta this pyschotic state of mind where Black people are always looking for some1 else to blame 4 shit
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:27:36 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ aka Melted Butter™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 12:27:20 PM »
I love when Radiotube fights race wars without proof. They wouldn't have said "white males" because he said so. Reporting the story that took place is racist LOL.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 12:30:10 PM »
I love when Radiotube fights race wars without proof. They wouldn't have said "white males" because he said so. Reporting the story that took place is racist LOL.

i'm just gonna ignore your dumbass becuz all u wanna do iz antagonize me like i'm some illiterate and delusional person who's angry at tha world without cause or proof.  i'll let u know when i care about u or your lies.  you're an instigator and you still have no concept of how the world really works, you're an 18 year old suburban white kid.  what could u possibly tell me about life, let alone rap

even if you were trailer trash you still haven't walked in these shoes (or a black man's "shoes").  i'll respect somebody off of liquid confidence before i respect some blogger with computer confidentiality confidence.  at tha end of the day it's white people like u who help perpetuate this cycle of "i cry becuz i'm black and by society's standards i dont get why i'm sad" type shit.  
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:35:24 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ aka Melted Butter™ »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 12:33:57 PM »
This is the same dude that wants to work for TMZ

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 12:35:32 PM »

LOL. Word.

Son is lost. He talks about how Black people in the hood do crazy things & break the law & when they get caught breaking the law, he claims reporters are just being racist.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 12:40:05 PM »

i still would.  call me an uncle tom i don't care, i wouldn't even be selling out if i did (i dont even use those terms).  TmZ does it becuz of politics, not becuz it's ran by people in tha klan who are out to exterminate every black person in America.  life is bigger than Arthur.  plus the fact that they have a gay jew and a black dude pretty much running the way things operate softens shit up 4 me.  but racism and prejudice is racism and prejudice.  

and i'm likin how u know all this stuff about me but nobody knows u (supposedly)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:47:13 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ aka Melted Butter™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 12:41:23 PM »
i'm likin this whole "let's put radiotube in a box" thing... good job
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:47:44 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ aka Melted Butter™ »

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 01:42:43 PM »
LOL just stop that was not racist at all. Stop crying wolf because you obviously cant get past that report...2 black males robbed another black male..but you some how throw race into the picture by saying they didnt need to disclose the information of their ethnicity. Yes if two white guys robbed anyone they would say that they were looking for two white males. its a fuckin report, i'm still baffled on how the report came off as unfair or racist.