Author Topic: Throwback waitin' 4 da booty 2 come over musik: o7/o2/2o11  (Read 278 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Throwback waitin' 4 da booty 2 come over musik: o7/o2/2o11
« on: July 01, 2011, 09:33:59 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Hlact6MfFWI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Hlact6MfFWI</a>

i'm over here waitin 4 da pussy but mane, i'm over here watchin' this nigga DeRay special and that shit was the truth and fuckin' hilarious AND the nigga was speaking REAL game (in real life... thumbs all tha way tha fuck up), then that nigga Aris Spears special come on (seen that twice now) and i see tha same bitch that was in my man DeRay video lmao!  

then i catch Snoop on twitter talkin about Ibiza and i'm bout 2 roll out 2 tha city 2 Ibiza and i'm blown cuz i ain't know he was in DC.... come 2 find out this nigga overseas somewhere smh.....

now i'm just waitin' on homegirl and her friends to come thru from Applebees... i wanna clean my room but fuck that... bitch smellin' all sweaty socks and ballz tonight lmao!   :firedevil:

have fun losers!  i got beer, food, and pussy
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:35:40 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ aka Melted Butter™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Throwback waitin' 4 da booty 2 come over musik: o7/o2/2o11
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 09:48:31 PM »
This child defines loser. Never seen a man brag about pussy on the internet as hard as this man.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 10:08:43 PM »
This child defines loser. Never seen a man brag about pussy on the internet as hard as this man.

of course you'd be up on here 1 in tha morning on a friday night hatin ROTFFL (literally)

#wipemyassmoney2011

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Afc3VNtz3t4&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Afc3VNtz3t4&amp;feature=related</a>

Cham i'd be lying if i didn't admit that u make me feel a little better about my life everytime i think of you.  you have it so much worse than i do... in real life, thx homie.  

in real life son, u need A girl.  you're just like jaydc, u ain't foolin NOBODY and i mean that.  while you're sitting back thinking of words that u think r gonna mean something 2 me i'ma be taking my aggression out on some ass.... enjoy.  i can tell i'm under your skin and little bitch it feels so soft!  i catch u in the afternoon lmao!  jealous... and whole time i'm like "why", "loser"

if u mad say u mad, if u scared say u scared

u need 2 go join the AHH forums.  step your game up since you blog so much.  i think dubcc has clogged your mind up a little too much over the years and has stunted your growth and i mean that.  most of them muthafuckaz from the NY/NJ area anyway (if you really live there) so you'll be fine.  they accept white boys over there too
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:13:33 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ aka Melted Butter™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 10:15:39 PM »
logged out 4 tanight.  gotta get some sit ups in b4 tha bait arrives...  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 10:21:00 PM »
I know this guy didn't just flash Wendy's money in my face. Sorry I can't respond with a picture of my money...I have a bank account lol.

I've never met a more insecure porch monkey in my life. So desperate to try to fit in.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 10:46:32 PM »
porch monkey tho?  u that mad u alone ''cham''?  ur resorting 2 racial slurs now, thats how u feel.  im always happy 2 piss a cracker off, always.  u never got under my skin youngin, i KNOW i fuel your fire hahaha!  and thats coming from tha heart.  youre sad kid and it shows #nopaulmooney

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 10:50:11 PM »
wipemyassmoney isnt momanddadsmoney lmao.  face it B, you have no money, no life, no job, and no bitch.  your skin is peelin right now becuz a black guy shows u up time and time again (over nothn) on a forum.  in real life u  probably would kill me if u seen me lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 11:14:31 PM »
damn, why he gotta be a porch monkey?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 11:16:51 PM »
wipemyassmoney isnt momanddadsmoney lmao.  face it B, you have no money, no life, no job, and no bitch.  your skin is peelin right now becuz a black guy shows u up time and time again (over nothn) on a forum.  in real life u  probably would kill me if u seen me lmao

porch monkey tho?  u that mad u alone ''cham''?  ur resorting 2 racial slurs now, thats how u feel.  im always happy 2 piss a cracker off, always.  u never got under my skin youngin, i KNOW i fuel your fire hahaha!  and thats coming from tha heart.  youre sad kid and it shows #nopaulmooney

All after saying...

logged out 4 tanight.  gotta get some sit ups in b4 tha bait arrives...  8)

Don't be so quick to say "pissing me off " lol. I knew racial slurs would drive you back here for me. If you "logged off" for the night you wouldn't have seen it 'til morning...exposed. :-*

& I actually have everything you said I didn't above. Like I said, you're insecure because you're racist & think since you're Black you should live a "cooler" life than some young White kid. Understandable...but it doesn't change the fact you're mad though LMAO.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 07:41:05 AM »
bless your heart.  i'm sorry i hurt ur feelings.  next time dont come in my threads.  u need 2 go to tha IC in AHH.  The Hate U Give Lifts I For Eternity

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 07:52:55 AM »
in real life tho I've watched u 4 four years make a stay at home drama queen female out of urself.  there's nothing u can say or do to get at me.  and thats coming from tha heart.  truth be told i think i know u better than u know urself, even sometimes when youre letting me win I know youre doing it on purpose.  in real life i'm ur father.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
there's nothing u can say or do to get at me.  and thats coming from tha heart. 

These are just insecurities pouring out. You need to tell me I have nothing to say & you "know me better than I know myself" just because you're insecure about your life & want to make it seem like my comeback to you about your shitty ass life & bullshit stories. Very sad.

Look at you man, you waited two hours to come back on & answer. I can already see you sitting there DYING, waiting to respond. But you wanna keep that "I live a dope life" image so you waited it out LMAO.

Not to mention twice in this thread you've double posted out of pure anger. You're a joke.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 01:21:29 PM »
spend my weekend feeling up on sum taller mixed light skinned chick who models on tha side >>>>>>>> spend my weekend talking about nothing with sum dude who spendz waay too much time on tha computer trying to boost his ego lookin like jaydc and sikotic did last weekend and its his norm 2 do derranged chit like that becuz of anonymous reasons and or theories.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2011, 01:25:25 PM »
i mean its a hard choice considering i do have options and all dat.  ima wear tha same draws all weekend and not even wash my balls and still t_bag this bitch

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 04:23:21 PM »
Double Post McGee over here. Three times in one thread, on the same page. You could be the angriest person ever.