Author Topic: Name your 3 favorite west coast rappers  (Read 882 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Name your 3 favorite west coast rappers
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 08:03:08 PM »
2Pac, The Game, early - mid Daz

I'm still not quite sure why Daz was ever a rapper. I assume with DPG, Kurupt just got lazy and wanted a filler rapper so he wouldn't have to write as many lyrics.

1. Crooked I
2. Locksmith
3. Demetrius Capone . (3. would have been Ya Boy or Game a minute ago but they fell off)

Crooked I? Lol. When a rapper has been around for 15 years and still doesnt have an album out, it should be pretty obvious why they suck. Crooked I sucks for only being able to make decent sounding music by jacking other people's beats and hooks. I'm pretty sure I could do that too.

Locksmith sucks for being a battle rapper. Seriously. All these songs we've heard from him are him rapping about rapping. Thanks to Ski his beats bang, but his hooks still suck. Much like Crooked I, he just can't make actual songs.

Demetrius Capone? I had to google this dude. He sucks for only being known as part of a group. You're probably the only one who knows his name. If he doesn't stand out from the group, how good can he possibly be?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 08:05:25 PM »
Dr.Dre, 2Pac, The Game

Dr. Dre is one of your favorite rappers? I suddenly feel very sad for you. There's no evidence he's ever written a single bar.

you lose already because Snoop has said that Dre came up with the "Tonight's the night I get in some shit, deep cover on the incognito tip" line and told Snoop to write the song after that  (without knowing what the Deep Cover movie plot was) while Dre went to work out at the gym or some shit     

You sure straightened me out. I will never again criticize someone who has the skills to rhyme "shit" with "tip"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »
Goldie loc ( but yall already know )
Gangsta Leebo ( Will show u soon why..)
Ecay uno

Now im curious....

lets make a rule. You're not allowed to list rappers that no one else cares about.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »
big syke

big syke sucks for butchering several 2pac tracks. Answer this question honestly.....on All Eyez on Me, would you rather have big syke on there or another verse by pac? if you answered pac that's why he sucks. if you answered big syke you a goddamn liar.

Spice 1

Spice 1 sucks for sucking at rapping about anything else other than blowing your brains out. He's tried having different topics in the last half of his career and the results have been ugly. At least 2Pac could rap about sex and sound decent. Just listen to that song Face Down Ass Up *shudder*. Considering purely hardcore gangsta rap is dead, Spice 1 is also dead.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 08:38:35 PM »
lmao   Big Syke's "i got keys comin from overseeeeeeas" verse is famous

you fail @ trolling
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
lmao   Big Syke's "i got keys comin from overseeeeeeas" verse is famous

you fail @ trolling

1) that's a wack line and you know it. 2) You're in my thread, attacking me. You're the troll.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:07:50 PM by SPICE NONE »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 09:39:34 PM »
What's your top 3 westcoast rappers spice? Just out of curiousity

LYRIDER

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 09:40:24 PM »
Goldie loc ( but yall already know )
Gangsta Leebo ( Will show u soon why..)
Ecay uno

Now im curious....

lets make a rule. You're not allowed to list rappers that no one else cares about.

LOL .... My bad....

Trip Dee

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 01:11:18 AM »
Kurupt
Tray Deee
Brotha Lynch Hung

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 01:22:14 AM »
Myka 9
Jayo Felony
RBX

Eddz

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 02:39:48 AM »
2Pac
Crooked I
WC

Eddz

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 02:41:23 AM »
Dr.Dre, 2Pac, The Game

Dr. Dre is one of your favorite rappers? I suddenly feel very sad for you. There's no evidence he's ever written a single bar. Not only does he need ghostwritten lyrics, but he actually needs someone to record the verses to show him how to deliver them. Just.....no.

2Pac...do I really need to say anything about 2Pac? A) Pointing out why 2Pac sucks will probably make half this board want to kill me and B) You've probably already heard anything I could say about him. How he's a hypocrite, how he sold out to make commercial gangsta pop, how he manufactured beef to sell records, etc. I'll skip him.

The Game sucks because he has probably less talent than any of the new west rappers nobody cares about. Realistically he's as wack as a 40 Glocc, he just somehow managed to get an album put out on Aftermath and fooled everyone into thinking he had some skill. West coast fans were so desperate to have someone in the mainstream that they latched on to the hype. Lets be honest, you guys would've rode for anyone from the west coast who got some airplay in 2005. And with Dre beats? Pshhhh a west coast version of 50 Tyson would've gone platinum with that.

No rapper is good unless you say so. You stay failing and losing in life.

MistaNova

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 04:46:12 AM »
*Zion I
*Del The Funky Homosapian
*Tyga

2euce 7even

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 05:13:38 AM »
2Pac
Brotha Lynch Hung
Game