Author Topic: DJ Quik Reveals Label Plans, Wants To Return To Top 40 Radio  (Read 775 times)

TerryMak

Re: DJ Quik Reveals Label Plans, Wants To Return To Top 40 Radio
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 03:35:06 PM »
HUGE Quik fan over here, but is anybody else bothered by the fact that he beat the shit out of his sister.  in his defense, she apparently has killed people in the past (he raps about it on "ghetto rendezvous", and she kidnapped his daughter for money....but that whole beating her with a gun thing bothers me a bit (not that i have any right to have an opinion on the situation in reality).  i never thought this was conclusively proven until now, because in the actual news reports about him going to jail, it always said alegedly pistol whipped his sister.  and then he said in the l.a. weekly interview that he didn't pistol whip her, she was just exaggerating and he was surprised by how cunniving women can be...

I wonder if this is why Quikster can't come to Canada? Can negros or anybody with charges come to Canada?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 03:39:42 PM »
Quik saying it's all good one day and fuck everything now he desperate for top 40?

will never happen:

1.  Too old to blow up for mainstream.  You can't be in the game 20 years without hitting mainstream pop stations and expect to do it now
2.  Fixxers
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »
Fixxers>>> snoops last four albums

And fixxers was trash