Author Topic: So the DOC is back in the studio with Dre?  (Read 1413 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: So the DOC is back in the studio with Dre?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 09:35:52 AM »
lol some of you act like The D.O.C. only has to clap in his hands until the album comes out.

he's been with dre for years, so im sure he wrote some stuff for him ( as he claimed).
i hope he makes the cut, but the album still has no release date.
besides, The D.O.C. doesn't seem to have a lot of influence anyway.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 10:11:59 AM »
i give it another year before DOC leaves Dre for the 10th time, and starts complaining about being taken advantage of yet AGAIN.

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2011, 01:18:50 PM »
Only people Dre should work with for Detox are The D.O.C, Slim the Mobster, Eminem, Obie Trice, Mel-Man, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Pipe da Snipe, BG KnoccOut, 50 Cent, Devin the Dude, Mike Elizondo, Dion and YG Hootie..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 01:23:54 PM »
Only people Dre should work with for Detox are Pipe da Snipe, BG KnoccOut, and YG Hootie.

wtf at these  :eh:

I fucks with them but I can't picture any of them rapping over Dre beats, especially YG Hootie now

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 01:26:20 PM »
Only people Dre should work with for Detox are Pipe da Snipe, BG KnoccOut, and YG Hootie.

wtf at these  :eh:

I fucks with them but I can't picture any of them rapping over Dre beats, especially YG Hootie now

lol...yea, i thought that list was pretty weird

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 01:37:24 PM »

Hootie and BGKO been in the studio with Dre.. like it or not.

Check http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Oh and Peb Rocks just came home from doin' a 5 year bid.. so Pipe gon' get some beats that suit his flow perfectly again.

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »

Hootie and BGKO been in the studio with Dre.. like it or not.

Check http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Oh and Peb Rocks just came home from doin' a 5 year bid.. so Pipe gon' get some beats that suit his flow perfectly again.

didn't know all that, props for the info

and it has been a long time hearing from Piper

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »
Who the hell is pipe da snipe?

Whoever he is, if he's not signed to interscope dre iovine isn't giving them shit
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2011, 02:54:40 PM »

rapper from Grape St. Watts who was affiliated with Kill Kill and shortly after Spider Loc... I don't know who he's rolling with these days

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »

didn't know all that, props for the info

and it has been a long time hearing from Piper

He dropped a freestyle called "Dungeon Dragon freestyle" on youtube not too long ago with Neisha on it too. And the link in my sig got a new video of him and Dre Vishiss performing "Grape Vine (Purple Rag)" life in the Jordan Downs, Watts.

Whoever he is, if he's not signed to interscope dre iovine isn't giving them shit

He been signed to BAYMAAC (G-Unit West).. did songs with Ras Kass, Kartoon, G. Malone, B.G. KnoccOut, YG Hootie, P. Smurf, Spider Loc, Snoopy Blue, Lil' Eazy, Big Arch, Kill Kill, Game, E-Note.. He the best rapper the west ever had if you'd ask me.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 05:41:14 PM »
lol some of you act like The D.O.C. only has to clap in his hands until the album comes out.

he's been with dre for years, so im sure he wrote some stuff for him ( as he claimed).

yeah I thought he had more influence on Dre but I guess your right

looks like Games album is coming out before it, I don't see Detox dropping anytime soon

dameons

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2011, 06:37:07 PM »
we will never see this album , guaranteed. Plus , 50 will be nexx after Game ...Gotta let this shit go .....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 06:40:02 PM »

rapper from Grape St. Watts who was affiliated with Kill Kill and shortly after Spider Loc... I don't know who he's rolling with these days
lmao @ kill kill, that nigga aint been relevant since 1995
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 06:42:03 AM »
Only people Dre should work with for Detox are The D.O.C, Slim the Mobster, Eminem, Obie Trice, Mel-Man, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Pipe da Snipe, BG KnoccOut, 50 Cent, Devin the Dude, Mike Elizondo, Dion and YG Hootie..
really?

yeah I thought he had more influence on Dre but I guess your right

looks like Games album is coming out before it, I don't see Detox dropping anytime soon
he used to have a lot of influence, back in the ruthless/early death row days, i think you're confused with that ;)

i guess that's why The D.O.C. is ranting about it