Author Topic: Beanie Sigel Says Jay-Z Prevented Him From Signing With G-Unit  (Read 445 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The beef between Beanie Sigel and Jay-Z has become more clear, as Beans has revealed that Jay-Z refused to release him from Def Jam in 2005.

Speaking with MTV News, the Philadelphia emcee revealed that he asked for a release from the storied Hip Hop label after his release from prison. "When I first got out of jail, I had a meeting, a situation that was already lined up and set up where I could've had [a deal] over there," said Sigel of an opportunity with 50 Cent's G-Unit. "He wanted to give me a label, a whole label deal ... and a whole lot of money too."

Beans explained that, out of loyalty, he went to speak to Jay-Z first. "I told him I had to roll. 'If you can't make that situation happen for me, I gotta leave. I gotta go,' " he explained. "I asked him to just let me go — from Def Jam, not from Roc-A-Fella — because he was the president of Def Jam. 'I want to leave Def Jam, I'm out. You're the president, you can push that button. Let me get my release papers.' "

But according to Sigel, Jay had other ideas, and refused to release him. "He was like, 'Nah, let me see what I could do.' That 'see what I could do' turned into another two years."

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Beanie Sigel Says Jay-Z Prevented Him From Signing With G-Unit
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 11:00:35 PM »
He would of been lost in the shuffle like mop, mobb deep and others

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 12:47:44 AM »
I'm sure 50 already mentioned this last time he got Beanie to go at Jay, had a milli for him if I remember right

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 01:59:25 AM »
beans is a faggot

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 06:45:02 PM »
As dubsmithz said this was already known because...well because he already told us this

Why is he randoy bringing it up again? Attention whore
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 03:07:42 AM »
As dubsmithz said this was already known because...well because he already told us this

Why is he randoy bringing it up again? Attention whore

Beans doesnt seem to be able to get attention with music anymore, I saw on one site he was defending ross for being a CO