Author Topic: "The Top Ten Failed First Singles Off The Game's The R.E.D. Album"  (Read 987 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: "The Top Ten Failed First Singles Off The Game's The R.E.D. Album"
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 01:00:40 PM »
and you could apply this to more artists: J. Cole, Jeezy, 50 Cent...

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »
I still think It Must Be Me and Red Nation were dope. Krazy, Big Money and Aint NoDoubt About It wasnt really feelin them tho.

Okka

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 02:03:28 PM »
All of the singles from the album have been real bad. I hope none of them will make the final version of the album.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 02:31:21 PM »
Who are we to judge and say wha he putten out is a JOKE!! u write there is more to life than money But who are we to Criticize who is in a Better financial space?
Now you're just contradicting yourself because you were the one who brought up money. You stated "Game still got moe $$ than yo HATEN ass.. So u tell me who is the joke and who is #WINNEN!!"

And of course someone can say his music is a joke just like someone can say his music is classic. There is nothing wrong with giving an opinion.

what have you expected? several years of brainwashing. telling these kids record sales make you an artist and stuff like that.... they bring up money because they were thaught the more you sell the better mc you are. money is the main factor in creating their music taste. sad but true..... that's why so many people in here bring up record sales whenever they want to insult an artis. brainwash....

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 03:42:57 PM »
This list is a bullshit compilation to make game look bad. Some of those songs were not only not singles but not even meant to be on the album.

Game doesn't need any help to make himself look bad. He's done that himself with the multiple wack singles and bi polar interviews

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 04:43:32 PM »
did anybody see those comments from game's groupies ? this is my favorite  :D ur a dumb cunt 5 of these are off mixtapes and were never intended to be singles... retard...RED Album will be album of the year... hopefully you'll be hanging from the ceilling in that basement of yours on august 24th  ;D i know this was written by one of you euro kids on here.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:46:18 PM by The_Offence »

HighEyeCue

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 04:46:43 PM »
the writer went overboard but the bottom line is that everything Game has put out of late has been mediocre and not really had mass appeal, doesn't bode well for the album

He had bangers on his last mixtape, I don't see how people forget things so quickly...

"I Just Wanna Fuck", "L.A. Times", "Taylor Made", "The Kill", "History" and "The Ocean" were all dope, plenty of other tracks on their I still play, and I went off Game for a long ass time before that mixtape dropped.

yeah your right the mixtape did have some bangers I'm not gonna lie

Overall though I thought it was maybe half dope tracks and half average ones

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 05:24:04 PM »
I've only listened to Red Nation for the second time and I gotta say that song is pretty dope. Too bad the video got banned. The rest of those songs, regardless of quality are pathetic attempts at making a commercial single. Game's a decent rapper, but is a shitty song writer.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2011, 10:36:58 PM »
Who are we to judge and say wha he putten out is a JOKE!! u write there is more to life than money But who are we to Criticize who is in a Better financial space?
Now you're just contradicting yourself because you were the one who brought up money. You stated "Game still got moe $$ than yo HATEN ass.. So u tell me who is the joke and who is #WINNEN!!"

And of course someone can say his music is a joke just like someone can say his music is classic. There is nothing wrong with giving an opinion.

what have you expected? several years of brainwashing. telling these kids record sales make you an artist and stuff like that.... they bring up money because they were thaught the more you sell the better mc you are. money is the main factor in creating their music taste. sad but true..... that's why so many people in here bring up record sales whenever they want to insult an artis. brainwash....

^^^^ should mc ren get the blame for sales being the end all?
"been rapping since the 70's and still never went gold"
This was reiterated by wsc on the hook of slaughterhouse, and also pac saying it's the reason we would be yelling checkmate!  So don't blame outside forces on this one, all this did was give them a blueprint to "trim the fat and rely on the "hits" stephen hill.
West coast fans ate the shit up and played our selves. We should of said it's cool alot of folks is buying the
music but it's all about our quality being the best right now, not no fuccing record sales. Fans co signed the bull shit tho, and now don't want to be judged by it now, to late. Moral of the story never do shit that's gonna benefit corp amer more then the culture.

And if you a true game fan keep fuccing with him regardless if his singles ain't up to par, cause you know you gonna like some songs off the cd in the end yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 04:39:04 AM »
the writer went overboard but the bottom line is that everything Game has put out of late has been mediocre and not really had mass appeal, doesn't bode well for the album

He had bangers on his last mixtape, I don't see how people forget things so quickly...

"I Just Wanna Fuck", "L.A. Times", "Taylor Made", "The Kill", "History" and "The Ocean" were all dope, plenty of other tracks on their I still play, and I went off Game for a long ass time before that mixtape dropped.

yeah your right the mixtape did have some bangers I'm not gonna lie

Overall though I thought it was maybe half dope tracks and half average ones

Yeah there were a few average tracks, let's just hope the quality control is there for the album