Author Topic: Crooked I " Mr. Porter Meets Mr. Pigface " prod.by Mr. Porter  (Read 989 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I " Mr. Porter Meets Mr. Pigface " prod.by Mr. Porter
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 07:32:14 AM »
anyone watch Madia Family Reunion?...the part where the old man fell asleep as soon as the old lady starts talking????

i had the exact same experience with this track...the beat started and i thought "this is cool", then Crooked I started his verse and i immediately fell asleep. He needs to change up his flow on different tracks. its all beginning to song like one looooooong freestyle.

One long premeditated freestyle....still it is okay to listen to.....once you get use to crookeds style....

but anyway....Crooked, if you are going to give yourself a nickname ...can't it be a little bit more positive and little less insulting...Your already setting yourself back calling yourself A Crooked Individual and also at the same time naming yourself after a ghetto malt liquor that most people don't like....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 09:45:17 AM »
anyone watch Madia Family Reunion?...the part where the old man fell asleep as soon as the old lady starts talking????

i had the exact same experience with this track...the beat started and i thought "this is cool", then Crooked I started his verse and i immediately fell asleep. He needs to change up his flow on different tracks. its all beginning to song like one looooooong freestyle.

One long premeditated freestyle....still it is okay to listen to.....once you get use to crookeds style....

but anyway....Crooked, if you are going to give yourself a nickname ...can't it be a little bit more positive and little less insulting...Your already setting yourself back calling yourself A Crooked Individual and also at the same time naming yourself after a ghetto malt liquor that most people don't like....

st ides hasn't even been sold in years lmao

pac, snoop, wutang, cube etc. all used to do commercials for that shit in the early 90s tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 10:41:39 AM »
This "leftover" track sounds better than most of the tracks I've heard that are actually supposed to be on the album.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 10:50:47 AM »
bangs, need more crooked on beats like this 8)

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »
bangs, need more crooked on beats like this 8)

Yep. Since this is a leftover track i expect COMPLETED joints w/ mr. porter beats that bang like this or even harder on the album (if it actually comes out).

EnzoUK

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 03:51:26 PM »
dat der beatt
Twitter: @EnzoUK

clinton wayne

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 05:39:24 PM »
 8)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 08:13:48 PM »
Show folks that you got some self respect and not name yourself an insult....

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

jaytee

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 12:16:21 AM »
Denaun with a dope beat as usual.  He should have done a hook as well.  Crook was cool, but made a nice "freestyle" that could have been a nice song.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2011, 07:56:17 AM »

so "Dat Nigga Daz" is oppressing his black heritage?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 08:09:43 AM »

So to name yourself Pigface Weapon Waist is showing that you got no self respect? And to NOT wear the flag pin is showing that you're unpatriotic. ::)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 08:18:23 AM »

So to name yourself Pigface Weapon Waist is showing that you got no self respect? And to NOT wear the flag pin is showing that you're unpatriotic. ::)
smack dog is still upset he didn't get a shout out on the hip hop weekly series, on the real lol

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 08:28:46 AM »

smack dog is still upset he didn't get a shout out on the hip hop weekly series, on the real lol

Rejected lovers turn into the worst enemies.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 08:31:13 AM »

Rejected lovers turn into the worst enemies.

hahaha exactly....infact smack dog used to email crooked every week asking for a shout out lmao

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 08:52:23 AM »
If you called someone at the club " Hey yo you  Pigfaced dude"  you would be leaving the club maimed or in a body bag......

so to me...Crooked has no kind of self respect.