Author Topic: This is the most stupid thread EVER  (Read 429 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This is the most stupid thread EVER
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 11:32:49 PM »
Elano, can you explain your unconditional love for this negroide animal, Nate Dogg?

I DO NOT LOVE nate dogg, i just don't like when idiots talks shit about somebody they don't even know personally.
Why do you defend someone you don't even know personally?

:sign_withstupid:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 11:34:24 PM »
Your lack of creativity disappoints me tonight, Elano. It seems like whenever you try too hard for laughs, you choke.

Just relax, take a deep breath and go with the flow. You're funnier that way  ;)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 11:36:06 PM »
Your lack of creativity disappoints me tonight, Elano. It seems like whenever you try too hard for laughs, you choke.

Just relax, take a deep breath and go with the flow. You're funnier that way  ;)

it seems it seems BLA BLA BLA dumb negroide  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 12:18:26 AM »
Elano, can you explain your unconditional love for this negroide animal, Nate Dogg?

I DO NOT LOVE nate dogg, i just don't like when idiots talks shit about somebody they don't even know personally.

come on buddy, that´s what you do .  or did you mean you don´t like anyone else biting your style

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 12:51:35 AM »

come on buddy, that´s what you do .  or did you mean you don´t like anyone else biting your style

that's not what i do, but if you feel better you can think that's what i do. are you feeling better now ?

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 01:55:41 AM »
And yes, Nate was a coke head

Actually, that's not true. Have you ever seen him doing coke ? Do you know him, or one of his close friends, personally ?
I think that you just like to talk shit.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 03:11:43 AM »

come on buddy, that´s what you do .  or did you mean you don´t like anyone else biting your style

that's not what i do, but if you feel better you can think that's what i do. are you feeling better now ?

lol you do talk a lot of shit about people you don´t know , you can at least admit that

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 03:49:21 AM »

come on buddy, that´s what you do .  or did you mean you don´t like anyone else biting your style

lol you do talk a lot of shit about people you don´t know , you can at least admit that

only when somebody talk shit about me

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 04:00:13 AM »

How cute. Why don't you run off and tell your retard of a father and your whore of a mother? :D

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 04:03:45 AM »

How cute. Why don't you run off and tell your retard of a father and your whore of a mother? :D

AND THIS ^^ IS THE MOST STUPID MOD EVER  :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:47 AM »

^^

kemizt

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 05:50:38 AM »

^^

i'm not a mod

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 10:48:56 AM »

Actually, that's not true. Have you ever seen him doing coke ? Do you know him, or one of his close friends, personally ?
Plenty of people have come out and acknowledged it. You think its normal for a 40 year old man to get two consecutive strokes? That's not the point though.

The point is how defensive you are when it comes to Nate Dogg. I like his music as much as the next man, but I'm not gonna make threads defending his every action like I'm married to him like you would. I don't like to talk shit, that's what you do. I was just voicing my opinion on the topic........that's kinda the purpose of this site, you know?

*expects to return and find a picture response due to Elano's inability to argue*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 11:01:23 AM »

Plenty of people have come out and acknowledged it. You think its normal for a 40 year old man to get two consecutive strokes? That's not the point though.

The point is how defensive you are when it comes to Nate Dogg. I like his music as much as the next man, but I'm not gonna make threads defending his every action like I'm married to him like you would. I don't like to talk shit, that's what you do. I was just voicing my opinion on the topic........that's kinda the purpose of this site, you know?

*expects to return and find a picture response due to Elano's inability to argue*

Seems like you finally give up the hope to reconcile with Elano again huh?

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 11:12:29 AM »
I have nothing against Elano. We are very good friends.

THA SAUCE HOUSE