Author Topic: This is the most stupid thread EVER  (Read 428 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This is the most stupid thread EVER
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 11:54:16 AM »
And yes, Nate was a coke head

Actually, that's not true. Have you ever seen him doing coke ? Do you know him, or one of his close friends, personally ?
I think that you just like to talk shit.
Plenty of people have come out and acknowledged it. You think its normal for a 40 year old man to get two consecutive strokes? That's not the point though.

LMAO. Plenty of people ? Who ? Post your sources, or you are bullshitting. It's not normal for a 40 year old man to get 2 strokes but YOU don't know the real reasons behind those strokes so stop talking shit and show some respect.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2011, 12:00:08 PM »
Nate Dogg deserved it.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 12:02:46 PM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2011, 02:40:45 PM »
And yes, Nate was a coke head

Actually, that's not true. Have you ever seen him doing coke ? Do you know him, or one of his close friends, personally ?
I think that you just like to talk shit.
Plenty of people have come out and acknowledged it. You think its normal for a 40 year old man to get two consecutive strokes? That's not the point though.

LMAO. Plenty of people ? Who ? Post your sources, or you are bullshitting. It's not normal for a 40 year old man to get 2 strokes but YOU don't know the real reasons behind those strokes so stop talking shit and show some respect.
Elano......why are you getting so upset over Nate Dogg? You never even met the man. I've never seen you defend another person on here like this.

What's the story?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »
Nate had a golden voice and thankfully it got recorded for a good 12-15 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jay Bananas

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »
Fuck Nate Dogg.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2011, 09:15:11 PM »
Elano......why are you getting so upset over Nate Dogg? You never even met the man. I've never seen you defend another person on here like this.

What's the story?

brenda i just don't understand why people like to talk shit and spread false rumors about a dead person.
i'm not upset, if you want you can talk shit about nate and his family as long as you want.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2011, 11:13:59 PM »

What's the story?

brenda i just don't understand why people like to talk shit and spread false rumors about a dead person.
i'm not upset, if you want you can talk shit about nate and his family as long as you want.
See, the thing is I wasn't talking about Nate for the sake of talking shit. I saw the thread and simply gave my opinion on the topic saying the thread starter had a valid point. I'm not here to judge people on how they lived their life. That's their business.

For some reason though, you feel any time someone has a different opinion than you, you hurl insults at them. I think you defending a man you never met in your entire life as passionately as you have in this thread is groupie shit, but I'm not necessarily attacking you for it, just questioning it.

At the end of the day, none of us know what really happened.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2011, 11:15:05 PM »

What's the story?

See, the thing is I wasn't talking about Nate for the sake of talking shit. I saw the thread and simply gave my opinion on the topic saying the thread starter had a valid point. I'm not here to judge people on how they lived their life. That's their business.

For some reason though, you feel any time someone has a different opinion than you, you hurl insults at them. I think you defending a man you never met in your entire life as passionately as you have in this thread is groupie shit, but I'm not necessarily attacking you for it, just questioning it.

At the end of the day, none of us know what really happened.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2011, 02:20:56 AM »
Elano is actively beefing with at least two mods and hasn't been banned. That's G status right there. 8) Show some respect Brenda before I send elior and tanners goons over. Elior will walk up to you and while your stuttering in his presence Tanners goons will slap the black out of you. Which should take about .34 seconds considering how white you are