Author Topic: done.  (Read 581 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
done.
« on: July 13, 2011, 11:17:25 PM »
with this post i declare my net beef with elior dead...i dont even give a shit if ppl say im gonna catch an L by default, i have my limits...

his father is morbidly obese and somehow left nik with deep seeded acceptance issues forcing him to constantly seek male approval/attention
his self absorbed mother is nothing more then a trophy piece who has had some major work done on her face
his parents marriage is a sham
his sister is fap worthy

...and now you wanna tell me his fucking brother is gay? this kid obviously has  some serious problems in his life and this is kind of like adding insult to injury and i promised myself after suffergate i wouldnt take advantage of a a vulnerable person like that again. this forum and all the ppl that feed into it just provides an outlet and i cant be a part of that.

one day this kid is gonna off himself or something and all this is gonna be on nightline and shit...im gonna take the righteous path for once and just let it go.

id like to extend an apology to elior and the maimon family and will extend a prayer to them as well so that they may find the understanding  to accept the things they can not change but will have the courage to change the things they can and acquire the wisdom to know the difference between the two.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:42:18 PM by KRS-TWO »

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: done.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 11:31:02 PM »
pussy...

lol but on the cool, this board is Elior's life and whenever something like this happens its always good to sit back and see his life destroyed
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 11:39:31 PM »
oh imma watch it just as i always have but thats the extent of it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 12:21:43 AM »
LOL.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 02:12:51 AM »
Elior will kill himself one day, no question about it

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 06:31:46 AM »
Elior will kill himself one day, no question about it
and most likely it will be cus of this very forum
The West is Back

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 06:39:35 AM »
Normally I would be against taking advantage of a vulnerable person but in this case NIK is such a piece of shit of a person that he deserves it.  If he showed the least bit of decency people wouldn't go at him the way they do.   But he is the lowest of the low, just look how he treated Natalie.  Look at the friends he chooses, Natalie, Roccy, Brian, all week minded people that he can take advantage of.  He has come here before talking about he has no problem with sleeping with underaged girls.  He saves dirt against his real life friends to use against them in the future.  He is the lowest of the low.  Sure he comes from a very fucked up family life but you reach a certain age where you grow the fuck up and accept responsibility for your own god damn life.  My past is well documented on here and NIK likes to throw it in my face but I'll keep it short and just say I had an extremely fucked up home life as well, more hardship than freak show as compared to NIK's fam.  But several years ago I finally reached a point where I said I'm tired of blaming my parents and everyone else for my life.  After that I made some serious changes.  The whole he had a fucked up home life is such a cheap cop out.  Like I said if NIK could show the least bit of human decency the situation wouldn't be playing out like this.  But I say keep pouring it one and if NIK offs himself...the worlds a better place if you ask me.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 06:45:14 AM »
I've noticed everyone that grew up on this forum with us has changed and grew up and became an adult everyone except NIK, he still acts the way he did when he was 14. It's really is quite sad
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 12:27:41 PM »
truth be told, yall nerds getting boners over my life outside of this board is the only thing sad and pathetic, by a grown mans standards...

there is nothing shameful bout havin a good lookin mom who is a highly regarded real estate agent + a former model, as well as a very successful father who built his way up as an immigrant from israel until he could run his own business. my parents were both poor when they got here from israel...obviously, that is no longer the case. my sis is on her way 2 college and is a very smart girl 4 her age...my bro is involved in strange ass emo shit and has a bunch of gay friends, but i truly could care less, since it dont involve me.

Petey...u, on the other hand, i would be really surprised if either of ur parents even loved u. you have a fucking daughter, for God's sake, and ur priority in life is running a message board community with about 10 active members who all "fap" over eachother for the nerdiest shit u could ever imagine......in reality, it's YOU, my friend, who peeps should be feelin bad for.

btw...i never had beef with u in the first place...as i've said in the past, i reserve beef for real shit. to me, ur just a joke...an online nerd who gets thrills out of stalkin people and tryna damage their online "reputation" for the "lulz"...shit, son, i wouldnt be surprised if ur lame ass was the "eshizzle" alias. real, i have no beef with u, i just think ur a nerd who needs 2 grow up n get his priorities straight...n if u come at me correct, there's no problems....PeACe
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:43:13 PM by NIKCC »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 12:44:36 PM »
hey nik im not here to seek your approval and this post may have came off raw but my intentions are good.

no one has the perfect family and we all have issues in our families but as i read the posts after getting back from out of town last night i had an epiphany...i put myself in your shoes and wondered what it would feel like if MY brother was gay. if my mother was constantly objectified...and i started to understand why you are how you are.

i want no parts of an embattled rivalry with you and i feel bad for picking your family apart as much as i have.

may allah bless yall and lead your family to a prosperity that transends financial wealth/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:46:21 PM by KRS-TWO »

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 12:48:19 PM »
so basically, u gunna stay off my nuts? God bless u.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 12:51:41 PM »
hey nik im not here to seek your approval and this post may have came off raw but my intentions are good.

no one has the perfect family and we all have issues in our families but as i read the posts after getting back from out of town last night i had an epiphany...i put myself in your shoes and wondered what it would feel like if MY brother was gay. if my mother was constantly objectified...and i started to understand why you are how you are.

i want no parts of an embattled rivalry with you and i feel bad for picking your family apart as much as i have.

may allah bless yall and lead your family to a prosperity that transends financial wealth/

lmao. Petey had an epihany. How sweet it is.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 12:59:31 PM »
so basically, u gunna stay off my nuts? God bless u.

if thats what you got out of this thread, sure.

but understand i dont align myself with homosexuals and that wasn't intended disrespect toward your brothers promiscuous and androgynous nature.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 01:01:15 PM »

lmao. Petey had an epihany. How sweet it is.

i think you meant epiphany friend...way to rise above the grammar nazi sterotype lol

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 01:03:43 PM »

but understand i dont align myself with homosexuals

really? tell them how u used 2 go to raves, though.... over the years, i got mad hate on this board for goin 2 raves, yet, most of ur best friends (online buddies) dont even know that u urself used 2 be down with the rave scene lmao.