Author Topic: Snoop climbin the charts again...could it be Beautiful thats doin it?  (Read 520 times)

kalliweed

the last 2 weeks ago snoop's album was number 72 and now its right behind jay-z at number 30!!!...go snoopy!!!...drop the beautiful video and ur on da way to plat

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Snoop climbin the charts again...could it be Beautiful thats doin it?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 11:08:15 AM »
go shorty, its yo birthday, we gone party like, its yo birthday, we gone sip bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck unless its yo birthday!

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 11:14:45 AM »
yea, it's good. oh, is beautiful released as a single yet? I wonder how weel the album will go after Beautiful is coming out..Who knows. Hopefully it'sll rise even more. Good for that W-C.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 12:21:22 PM »
go shorty, its yo birthday, we gone party like, its yo birthday, we gone sip bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck unless its yo birthday!

lol, i have been hearing this on the radio already, i think it'll probably get a little more rotation than chuuch, but the main thing is they better release lollipop as the next single cause that will push it to like at least 1.5X plat
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

platinumk777

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 12:31:31 PM »
ummm, his album sales dropped 30% since last week, with measly sales of 29,832. Jay-Z sold 36,867, and he's 8 spots above him. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Snoop ain't climbin shit. What's your source?

kalliweed

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 12:38:23 PM »
check billboard.com muthafucka!!!

platinumk777

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2003, 12:49:14 PM »

sales were hella slow this week... the #1 spot only sold 100K copies. so before you get all excited, you might wanna check the actual numbers before you jump to conclusions, dick
check http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi mutafucka!!!  ::)

dpgc2002

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2003, 01:47:03 PM »
Beautiful is a dope song so it should get more airplay than Chuuuch, which was terrible...I don't think its come out though, I've never heard it on the radio or seen the video...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2003, 02:03:52 PM »
Beautiful is a dope song so it should get more airplay than Chuuuch, which was terrible...I don't think its come out though, I've never heard it on the radio or seen the video...

They're currently filming the video in Brazil
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 02:04:55 PM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2003, 04:22:21 PM »
Im interested in what kind of video they will make for Beautiful.   I hope its not typical, but Snoop usually drops nice videos.  GO SNOOP!

Kaidy

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2003, 07:06:46 PM »
Yea I'm lovin this track, probably my favorite on Paid The Cost. Can't wait for the video, hope it does well for Snoopy.
 8)

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2003, 07:40:51 PM »
go Snoopy!!!

Big BpG

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2003, 08:12:05 PM »
Yep, i heard this song on the radio the other day...

-Bluecripstar

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2003, 09:07:05 PM »
They need to drop that video, RIGHT NOW.  Timing's perfect, he's rode out the first single to the end, that's as good as he's gonna do off that single, he needs to drop the second one like TONIGHT and ride that crap for a couple months.  I think they've handled the first single perfect.  He got every drop he could out of it, but he ain't gonna sell no more singles off that song.  If he drops beautiful, right now, it'll probably push it back into the top 10, which is where he wants to be.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2003, 09:09:30 PM »

sales were hella slow this week... the #1 spot only sold 100K copies. so before you get all excited, you might wanna check the actual numbers before you jump to conclusions, dick
check http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi mutafucka!!!  ::)

You're exactly right, but you're not thinking of one thing.  Anyway you look at it, 42 other artists sold percentage wise, LESS than him last week.  He still climbed the charts... it was a bad week for everybody, but WASNT as bad for him, which means he's stickin in there better than 42 of the 72 top albums from last week.  No matter if the #1 album only sold 20 copies, snoop still sold better than 42 people that were ahead of him last week.  That's pretty damn good.