Author Topic: LMAO...check these two sites out (involving Em & 50)  (Read 125 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO...check these two sites out (involving Em & 50)
« on: January 16, 2003, 01:23:21 PM »
This is some stupid shit, check it here and here.

The second site is gold.

It's possible Hailie is not Feminem's daughter.

The number of times that Kim cheated on Eminem is unknown, but to assume that the day Kim was caught was the only time she cheated is a ridiculous thought. Kim has cheated on Eminem countless times, and it is very possible that Hailie is not Eminem's daughter.

He is a closet homosexual.

Feminem is a closet homosexual. With each passing day, it becomes clear that Feminem is gay, or at the very least, bisexual. Feminem explains many times that he does not like gay people, but then goes on to say that much of what he says in his songs he simply makes up. When interviewed, he has said, "Do I really hate gay people, or do I not? It's up to you to decide." Feminem's gayness is also revealed when he sang with Elton John at the Grammies. Feminem has also invented the character Ken Kaniff, who is obviously gay, and acts as if ICP is pleasing him sexually. This is one of Feminem's many fantasies. More proof can be seen 1:10 into the song "My Dads Gone Crazy" where Dre says in the background, "Suck it, Marshall". Feminem has rubbed blow-up dolls on his crotch, he has an earring in his right ear, and he has dressed as a woman on several occasions. With all these facts in mind, it becomes obvious that Feminem is gay!

"Femi-Fans are the most stupid people on this planet. They rank just below towel-heads."

« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 04:19:54 PM by C2Knuckles »

bez

Re:LMAO...check these two sites out (involving Em & 50)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 04:23:38 PM »
lol totally stupid or what.  Thats all part of eminems *act* IMO. JUst being plain crazy and fun.

EM28

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 05:45:52 PM »
that shits fuckin stupid and fuck murder inc.
I wish someone could tell them that for me, lol

peace

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 06:04:21 PM »
They changed up the first site now.  It's not as good.  
The second one has some really funny shit in there.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 08:21:37 PM by C2Knuckles »

Jome

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 08:33:15 PM »
LOL, I seriously feel sorry for the people behind Feminem.com
They are funny at times, but dedicating their life to hating Eminem is well.. braindead at best.