Author Topic: the shit that happnd in Norway is fucked up  (Read 521 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the shit that happnd in Norway is fucked up
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 08:18:22 AM »
The comment that punishment is not altering actions is just something leftists make up. You're obviously a plain leftist and I don't want to have a ideological discussion like this cause it's been killing me throughout my life in university because 90% of vocal people are leftists there..  :D Alan Shaw ass nigga.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fraxxx

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 08:57:12 AM »
The comment that punishment is not altering actions is just something leftists make up. You're obviously a plain leftist and I don't want to have a ideological discussion like this cause it's been killing me throughout my life in university because 90% of vocal people are leftists there..  :D Alan Shaw ass nigga.

Me neither, but still

"If this would be the case you might have a point but there is not one single incident I can come up with where someone shot a person to get incarcerated. And even if you could give me 10 examples, that still would be an absolute exception. You made this scenario up just to illustrate your point."

If you think my comment about punishment is bullshit what about that^^^ Where did you get that idea from?

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 10:22:49 AM »
The comment that punishment is not altering actions is just something leftists make up. You're obviously a plain leftist and I don't want to have a ideological discussion like this cause it's been killing me throughout my life in university because 90% of vocal people are leftists there..  :D Alan Shaw ass nigga.

Me neither, but still

"If this would be the case you might have a point but there is not one single incident I can come up with where someone shot a person to get incarcerated. And even if you could give me 10 examples, that still would be an absolute exception. You made this scenario up just to illustrate your point."

If you think my comment about punishment is bullshit what about that^^^ Where did you get that idea from?

there are a few occasions where people commit crimes just to get into prison, but they are indeed very rare.

I don't think many criminals really think about the consequences of their actions, therefore I neither think that prison can really scare people off nor encourage them. Why come junkies always back to addiction even tho they now how bad it is?
How many times people say they don't want to go to prison again but have a relapse?

Still, I thin prisoners deserve a bad treament. Even with all measure to treat them good and resocialize them, the great majority will always fall back to their old ways like a junkie to his habit.