Author Topic: the shit that happnd in Norway is fucked up  (Read 522 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

the shit that happnd in Norway is fucked up
« on: July 23, 2011, 06:56:35 AM »
Utöya, Norway

84 teenagers executed.

smh
R.I.P.

Jome

Re: the shit that happnd in Norway is fucked up
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 07:06:36 AM »
It's crazy, totally surreal.

Responsible for 91 deaths (yet - likely to rise).

I suggest capital punishment to be reinstated in cases like this.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 07:09:48 AM »
I suggest capital punishment to be reinstated in cases like this.

^co-sign

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 08:37:11 AM »
Tragic

kemizt

when it rains it pours

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 12:53:37 PM »
why the hell he do that shit?

Mista Rosa

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 02:51:15 PM »
When the news said he was dressed as a cop to get everybody around him so he can kill the more people he could, man I was like "he really wanted to kill everybody!!". But WTF it took an hour and a half for the SWAT to step in  ???
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 03:05:59 PM »
did anyone else notice that yest this guy was called a terrorist and now he's not because they found out hes white?

smh
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 03:59:24 PM »
why the hell he do that shit?

Christian Conservative Right Winged politically lunatic attacking the Labour Party's annual Youth Camp

When the news said he was dressed as a cop to get everybody around him so he can kill the more people he could, man I was like "he really wanted to kill everybody!!". But WTF it took an hour and a half for the SWAT to step in  ???

Cause he blew up the Government building in Oslo (approx. 1 hour away from this isle) and most of the forces were summoned there.

did anyone else notice that yest this guy was called a terrorist and now he's not because they found out hes white?

smh

Ofc he's a terrorist, he will be charged according to our terrorist act.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:02:42 PM by K.Dub »

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 04:01:03 PM »
http://www.cnn.com for full coverage.

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 05:43:58 PM »
K. dub, I don't mean to sound like a jerk but is there ANY logical reason this guy was able to shoot people for 90 minutes before a swat team got at him?

I mean I'd expect that in some parts of the world but not in that part.

glad they got that dick alive
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

awol22222

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 05:46:45 PM »
K. dub, I don't mean to sound like a jerk but is there ANY logical reason this guy was able to shoot people for 90 minutes before a swat team got at him?

They were busy with the bombing, dude. And to get to the island you have to take a boat or plane/helicopter.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 05:48:03 PM »

They were busy with the bombing, dude. And to get to the island you have to take a boat or plane/helicopter.

just hard to comprehend they took 90 minutes.....that's an eternity if you're a survivor who was hiding that whole time.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »

Yeah, 90 mins is a long time and this shit right here came out of nowhere, nobody connected that something would happen at a political youth camp on an island in the damn woods as all of the region's police force was called to Oslo. But yeah, they could've used helicopters.

kemizt

Jome

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 06:52:21 PM »
According to the official time line of the police, it took exactly 1 hour from the first call to the arrest was made..

It's a 35 min. drive + the boat trip.. the helicopter argument is valid, but I figure it takes time to co-ordinate a SWAT-team fully geared up and heli'd up.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »
that shit is crazy i thought the virginia tech shooting was extreme but this is a whole different level. also i doubt the norway swat is quite as efficient as the ones here its a pretty peaceful place i think

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.