Author Topic: 50 Cent to leak Dre track tomorrow at 2 o'clock ?  (Read 1519 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: 50 Cent to leak Dre track tomorrow at 2 o'clock ?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 12:16:20 PM »
fuck Curly. he a monkey.. BAWSS!

The Predator

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 12:19:48 PM »
If it's a song which features him, then go ahead and leak it. Do not want to hear his mumbling on Detox.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
Speaking of 50, I was watching TV a couple days ago and noticed that his movie was on (Before I Self Destruct), I decided to watch it. Its probably the worst movie I ever seen in my life, NO LIE! That shit was fucking horrible. Every part of the movie was wack. The directing, the acting, the story, the WHOLE SHIT WAS WACK! I was just laughing the whole time. I would be embarrassed to release that shit to the public. I don't know what the fuck that lame was thinking.

As far as the track, Im curious to hear it.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 03:37:53 PM »
Wtf is going on at Interscope?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 03:43:58 PM »
50 has every right to be mad at Interscope. Y'all be hatin.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 03:59:23 PM »
^ what exactly does he have the right to be mad at? They nurtured his ass more than the Cavs did Lebron. They gave him every release date he wanted for his artist, pushed other artist back in favor for him, allowed him to bully other Interscope artist (Jada), had the only artist in the industry that could fuck with him in his bully days removed from the label and placed on Geffen. 50's situation is he thought his fame would last forever. It didn't, it doesn't for anyone. No one is to blame for that. It couldve lasted longer if he wouldve closed his mouth and stop forcing drama with other artist; Kanye killed him simply by not falling for the boobie trap and letting his album do the talking. I won't even mention the ridiculous shit he pulled in the Rick Ross beef.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »
you got it backwards just like you have it backwards with LeBron. 50 Cent and LeBron are both major niggas, and Interscope + The Cavs can be happy to have had them for so long. 50 has done silly beef moves his whole career, even that how to rob joke track was like that: a combination of being funny and talking shit. that's part of what made him big. his albums don't sell like they used to but there is no explanation for blocking his album just so people can imagine detox coming out soon although it won't happen anyways.
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 06:41:53 PM »
Boy are you wrong. How to Rob was a funny, creative, witty assault. A breathe of fresh air when Hip Hop was in that bling bling / poppin crystal era. Since thin its only been cries for attention. The Ja shit was him trying to become the new r&b thug, the jada/fat joe beef was promo, kanye beef was a cry for help, rick ross was simply i-need-attention.

Interscope was cool with all that as long as he was rakin in sells. But when shit like Amusement Park, Get Up, I Get it In, Baby By Me, etc failed to produce sails it was clear his run was over. Oddly enough the artist that really killed his "Curtis Interscope Jackson" act off for good was Eminem when he sobered up for Recovery. They don't even need 50 anymore.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »
what happened to Die Hard :-\

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 07:27:44 PM »
Boy are you wrong. How to Rob was a funny, creative, witty assault. A breathe of fresh air when Hip Hop was in that bling bling / poppin crystal era. Since thin its only been cries for attention. The Ja shit was him trying to become the new r&b thug, the jada/fat joe beef was promo, kanye beef was a cry for help, rick ross was simply i-need-attention.

Interscope was cool with all that as long as he was rakin in sells. But when shit like Amusement Park, Get Up, I Get it In, Baby By Me, etc failed to produce sails it was clear his run was over. Oddly enough the artist that really killed his "Curtis Interscope Jackson" act off for good was Eminem when he sobered up for Recovery. They don't even need 50 anymore.

Ross started the shit with 50, not the other way round.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2011, 08:47:04 PM »
True. Ross said "burn the house down, gotta by another, don't forget the gas tank stupid jealous muthafucka".

50 responded by taking one of Ross' baby mommas out shopping / getting her a magazine cover and interviewing her, buying his other baby mamas sex tape and leaking it with his own commentary over it, launching that painfully awful Pimpin Curly series, etc

So even though Ross only hit him with 2 bars, 50 responded with less than that. Why? Cuz his music sucks now.

I've been saying for years now, he should put the mic down and do what he's best at - run businesses. I have hella respect for Curtis Jackson the mogul, but 50 Cent the rapper ran out of things to say after The Massacre. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2011, 10:41:37 PM »

So you are saying Interscope is right blocking him because he took Rick Ross' baby moma to Mayweather? Seriously? The reason why he did all that crazy shit you listed was simply because he wanted to demonstrate his power. He's not some thug from the hood who can't do shit but battle on wax or shoot a nigga. He can take dude's kids to hang out at Floyd Mayweather's mansion. He can buy and release sex tapes with commentary. If that's not more impressive than a freestyle battle to you, then you so be it - but you're weird for that.
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2011, 10:46:07 PM »
2 things

1. Show me where I said
Interscope is right blocking him because he took Rick Ross' baby moma to Mayweather

2. Yeah I'm weird. I'm weird cuz I think rappers should actually make songs. I guess I'm just quirky that way.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2011, 01:56:08 AM »
what happened to Die Hard :-\
i guess it died