Author Topic: Pastore from Palermo to Paris St.Germain for 45 million Euros  (Read 391 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pastore from Palermo to Paris St.Germain for 45 million Euros
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 11:21:01 PM »
some do, some don't but that's really not the point. you said paris was a zoo, i've seen messier zoos...

even london is full of arabs/africans but you can see A LOT of white english citizens, paris looks like an african city.

only if you visit the North and Northeast (Chateaurouge, Barbes, Strasbourg Saint Denis, Belleville, etc.), lol. you can see A LOT of white french citizens in Paris too, you just haven't been to the right spots it seems.

i've been pretty much all over the city and it really looks like an african city.
70/80% of africans/arabs
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

bouli77

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 01:33:20 AM »
lmao you're clearly delusional.... you really think that the 2nd or 3rd most expensive city in the world (in terms of cost of living) would be inhabited by 80% immigrants that belong to the poorest layers of our society. there's at most 5 districts (out of 20) that have large black/north african populations (10-11-18-19-20 + maybe the 13th district which is known as chinatown but where there are also some blacks and arabs). even in these districts i'm not sure they make up 80% of the population.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 05:05:39 AM »
lmao you're clearly delusional.... you really think that the 2nd or 3rd most expensive city in the world (in terms of cost of living) would be inhabited by 80% immigrants that belong to the poorest layers of our society. there's at most 5 districts (out of 20) that have large black/north african populations (10-11-18-19-20 + maybe the 13th district which is known as chinatown but where there are also some blacks and arabs). even in these districts i'm not sure they make up 80% of the population.

i'm clearly delusional ?  ::)
i don't know wtf was going on while i was in paris, maybe i was in town during the africa pride or something like that but it looked like AN AFRICAN CITY.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.