Author Topic: Messy Marv dissing Too Short non stop on Twitter  (Read 1861 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: Messy Marv dissing Too Short non stop on Twitter
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »
Looks like Daz is getting involved now lol

@TooShort MY M.F. HOMEY SO U GOT A PROBLEM WIT THE GODFATHER U GOT A PROBLEM WITH US DPG NIGGA & WE ERRRYWHERE BET THAT

@knoccie U KNOOW B.G WE RIDE WIT TOOSHORT  WHATS GOOOD WIT U CRIP
Hahaa! Nice!  8)

wardy

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 04:15:08 AM »
Just went on Twitter and Too Short is going in on Messy Marv as we speak, he seems to be pissed off now lol
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 05:25:12 AM »
LOL...yea. Short Just went all out:

-they told me everythang mayne. I'm wide awake rollin one bout to tell everybody what the Filmore homies told me
-heard about the pistol case U caught tweakin off coke in the dressing room at nordstroms. Open the door nigga!!
-the funniest shit is why U jumped out the window & broke both your legs!! I'm saving that story for later #LAUGHING
-we called Quinn's mama while we shot the documentary & all she said was "Marv's a bitch"
-Don't say I never put nobody from the bay on cuzz I'm puttin bitch ass mess in the game right now & didn't even know I owed him $
-@DATZWHATZUP Did ATL big for 15 yrs & never repped nothin but oakland. The Town didn't ban me. Its 100% LOVE. Filmore banned marv
-@footworkmedia Mess is making the bay look bad. We can't find him nowhere. He won't man up & show his face in the bay. Why?
-The dude who called me out turned out to be a total fraud. He's trying to sell cds tuesday! Wait til yall see "The Girl Girl" Docu
-f U ride with mess til the wheels fall off, U must not know the meaning of loyalty. Girl Girl turned on his own family #FuckEm
-@wevouttahere Mess is hiding from his san fran homies & is officially a cyber thug. He never was a street savage. NEVER
-@TheRealFee the Filmore homies came thru & said his name is pussy out there. Mess is trying to sell cds tuesday. Fake ass
-nobody in the bay has seen U in the streets, on a stage or in a club out here in years. Why?
-@THeBOyBOyMEss nobody in the bay has seen U in the streets, on a stage or in a club out here in years. Why?
-And mess why did U let Chopper take all JT's studio equipment. Never been loyal o shit have U?
-I put in all this work in the bay doin songs with dozens of artists & a fuckin cocaine tweaker thinks he can get high & destroy me
-I had 100% respect for mess 2 wks ago & then I hear everybody already knew he was phony & like to start pretend beefs. #BS
-I looked everywhere & asked a lot of question but nobody will vouch for mess. They all say if U know him long enough, he's a bitch
-"You don't respect me bruh". Would U text that to another man or say it to his face?
-@niki2hi Mess said I don't put nobody on so I'm puttin his bitch ass on BLAST
-Can't none of us save @THeBOyBOyMEss from the Filmore. Not @E40 or me
-Peep this- after @THeBOyBOyMEss starts a beef, he's quickly squashes it but only after he makes a diss record. He won't fight ever
-@BigMoneybubb I really thought mess was a stand up dude then talked to the Filomre homies & they want his head
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:43:27 AM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 05:32:59 AM »
they actually goin back n forth right now...LOL

Short:
Message to anybody ridin with @THeBOyBOyMEss... Mess got banned from the city of San Francisco < http://omg.ly/4HwS >
@THeBOyBOyMEss your Filmore niggas just left my spot doing the docu & mixtape #TeamFuckMess is hella og's & youngstas from The Bay

Messy:
@TooShort - 1.DAT SONG ASS MY N*GGA 2.IF IM SO MUCH OF A SUCKA WHY DEY WAIT TILL 2011 TA SAY IT? 3.THOUGHT U DONT TWITTA BEEF UGLY?

13 days earlier.. give auntie @tooshort a #solid and tell her "hit dat dance auntie" SHE FRUNTIN FO DA CAM CAM. http://t.co/KaMpMW

Short:
And mess why did U let Chopper take all JT's studio equipment. Never been loyal o shit have U?

Mess:
@TooShort -Uh oh.. #Police tweet. #ImDone.

LOLLL

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 05:40:10 AM »
Anyone know why Mess is going in on Too Short?

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 05:44:21 AM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

YGDTOPDOGG

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »
Whatever the is they need to squash th@ shit & get back making music ,,If u luv good music go here & get 14 day subscription of free music @ http://www.darksidemusic.net

wardy

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 09:56:36 AM »
Soopafly calling Mess out now

@Volo831 @JTBIGGAFIGGA @TooShort @DAZDILLINGER @THeBOyBOyMEss fucc yall im in too!! fucc wit short if you want to niga. doggpoundgangstacrip
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

The_Offence

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2011, 01:17:32 PM »
both these niggaz need to shut the fuck up.. you got one old ass nigga and another nigga that hasn't been heard of outside cali..

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2011, 02:32:43 AM »
 :catfight: Mess get some ballz n call short quit being a lil...... :boohoo:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 01:14:37 AM »
lol dude used couple of shorts beats for his tracks.

messy should of definitely kept this in-house, cuz it honestly makes him look like a lil whining bitch, and nobody likes that.

but on mess side short must of done something really foul for him to go off like this publicly, because why not just keep it within? 100% for sure its over business. prob dint get invite to a show or a promo

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 01:53:20 PM »
lol dude used couple of shorts beats for his tracks.

messy should of definitely kept this in-house, cuz it honestly makes him look like a lil whining bitch, and nobody likes that.

but on mess side short must of done something really foul for him to go off like this publicly, because why not just keep it within? 100% for sure its over business. prob dint get invite to a show or a promo

why? for publicity....he released a new album today. that was the main reason behind this.