Author Topic: Infinite, I have a question for you.  (Read 443 times)

Sccit

Re: Infinite, I have a question for you.
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 12:57:58 AM »
i dont have to deny anything. grown men understand childish antics without them being explained. we were all your age at one point, young cham (though not all of us were as pathetic as you). regardless, infinite knows i have his back and that ur a nutlickin lil kid on a bandwaggon of hate, who harbors the intention of being socially embraced with acceptance. u are not that hard to figure out, homie.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 02:12:10 AM »
nite, dont mind this lesbian fruitcake. son is just mad cuz he looks like this:

LOL
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 03:06:37 AM »
i dont have to deny anything. grown men understand childish antics without them being explained. we were all your age at one point, young cham (though not all of us were as pathetic as you). regardless, infinite knows i have his back and that ur a nutlickin lil kid on a bandwaggon of hate, who harbors the intention of being socially embraced with acceptance. u are not that hard to figure out, homie.

but on the cool Nik... you act like the biggest child here sometimes

you lie to be cool... like you are still 13 or something
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2011, 04:20:16 AM »

right...like what. i'd like 2 hear what i lied about "to be cool"........

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 09:22:53 AM »
Yeah, for real. The consensus here is that you act younger than all of us.

Show me places where you defend Brian. You let that motherfucker burn alive here while he defends you blindly; knowing you're dead wrong 99% of the time.

Brian is loyal & you don't defend him because it hurts your e-cred on here, which is something you strive for.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 12:43:10 PM »

you support your family and your family is in the jewish mafia
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2011, 01:53:07 PM »

you support your family and your family is in the jewish mafia

those aren't lies, u fuckin idiot...theres a movie about my families involvement in organized crime, what more proof does ur dumbass need? lmao and yes, i do support my family. my dad is currently losing money with his business in this economy..i've personally given him around 10 g's to keep it running, out of my own stash. these are not lies, they're fact...hop off, young'n

LOL@unintentionally telling me u think those things make me "cool". classic.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 01:57:21 PM »
Yeah, for real. The consensus here is that you act younger than all of us.

Show me places where you defend Brian. You let that motherfucker burn alive here while he defends you blindly; knowing you're dead wrong 99% of the time.

Brian is loyal & you don't defend him because it hurts your e-cred on here, which is something you strive for.

LOL...who even cares about the "consensus" amongst a bunch of faggots who's daily entertainment value consists of trolling message boards for laughs. real cats know whats good. as the world keeps turnin the nutriders will keep nutridin....just another day in the world of the dub, lesbro.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2011, 02:07:47 PM »
wow so youve paid around a little over a year worth of rent money to your parents at 25 years old. good job man you are a model citizen your parents must be proud

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »
wow so youve paid around a little over a year worth of rent money to your parents at 25 years old. good job man you are a model citizen your parents must be proud

i'm not 25 and i'm willin to bet i make more money than ur bitter ass.....grow up, son. based on ur personality, ur parents probably dont even know u exist.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2011, 02:12:01 PM »
yeah we all know what happens when it comes to you and bets you welching jewish rat

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2011, 02:12:57 PM »
yeah we all know what happens when it comes to you and bets you welching jewish rat

did u ever wonder why ur so obsessed with other peoples lives? answer: cuz u have none of ur own. take some psychology courses.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 02:18:04 PM »
hahaha go ahead and lower my e-karma like the kike that you are

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 02:19:55 PM »
lol@internet geeks who monitor their karma smh

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 02:21:31 PM »
i dont give half a fuck about my karma, but clearly you do. kike