Author Topic: Moss to Niners  (Read 132 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Moss to Niners
« on: March 12, 2012, 07:25:40 PM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8278ddc0/article/49ers-moss-agree-to-oneyear-deal-on-same-day-as-workout?module=HP11_breaking_news

This is going to be a big ht or huge miss. Very risky putting him with Harbaugh. Two very big personalities looking to clash. I'm certain the only difference between Randy's attitude in NE and attitude in Minn was the record by the teams. If the Niners don't come out like a rocket I expect this to go bad and fast, and there's no Kenny Britt in SF to justify Randy on the bench.

"THE" MoSav

Re: Moss to Niners
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 06:03:44 PM »
The 49ers will win and Randy will be JUST fine..Youll see he doesnt need to put up big numbers to be a factor neways..Hes gonna open it up for gore, crabtree, Vernon, etc...The Niners are looking to add another WR As well, Interviewing LLyod, Royal, and Schillens today. Personally I want Royal i think hes really underrated and he can return kicks and punts in case we lose Ginn

The Best of 3 Worlds

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 06:06:41 PM »
The 49ers will win and Randy will be JUST fine..Youll see he doesnt need to put up big numbers to be a factor neways..Hes gonna open it up for gore, crabtree, Vernon, etc...The Niners are looking to add another WR As well, Interviewing LLyod, Royal, and Schillens today. Personally I want Royal i think hes really underrated and he can return kicks and punts in case we lose Ginn

But you can't deny the negative effect Randy can have on teams when things don't go right. I would have rather had TO is highs may not be as high as Randy's but his lows are nowhere near as low.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:46 PM »

But you can't deny the negative effect Randy can have on teams when things don't go right. I would have rather had TO is highs may not be as high as Randy's but his lows are nowhere near as low.

True, but with the Niners my gut is things will go right, there d is THAT good

The Best of 3 Worlds