Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Jerry West
Magic Johnson
Elgin Baylor
Kobe Bryant
Shaquille O'Neal
Wilt Chamberlain
Other

Author Topic: Greatest Laker ever  (Read 1808 times)

LakeShow

• Lil Geezy
Greatest Laker ever
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:19:28 PM »
For me it's still Magic with Kobe coming close, then Kareem followed by Jerry, Shaq, Wilt and Elgin.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Greatest Laker ever
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 04:30:37 PM »
Dwight Howard
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 04:32:34 PM »
Kobe aint finished his career... as of now, he's on pace to end his career as the greatest Laker, as well as being in GOAT discussions. For now, Magic is the greatest Laker, and even GOAT. Nobody realizes, Magic still had some great years left in him when he hung it up. No doubt, we'd have a couple more Lakers-Bulls Finals if it weren't for bitchass Malone preventing a Magic comeback in 1992...even when he returned in 1996, he was amazing for his age and made a huge difference to that Laker team. Nobody really takes into account how Magic was robbed of some great, GREAT years when discussing GOATs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 05:46:20 PM »
Kobe aint finished his career... as of now, he's on pace to end his career as the greatest Laker, as well as being in GOAT discussions. For now, Magic is the greatest Laker, and even GOAT. Nobody realizes, Magic still had some great years left in him when he hung it up. No doubt, we'd have a couple more Lakers-Bulls Finals if it weren't for bitchass Malone preventing a Magic comeback in 1992...even when he returned in 1996, he was amazing for his age and made a huge difference to that Laker team. Nobody really takes into account how Magic was robbed of some great, GREAT years when discussing GOATs.

lmao those Lakers got ran off the court against the Bulls, Magic was done winning rings
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 06:53:38 PM »

lmao those Lakers got ran off the court against the Bulls, Magic was done winning rings

LOL@the Lakers being done. Just because the Bulls beat us that season doesn't mean we couldn't have returned stronger next season to get our revenge....Happens all the time in the NBA. Magic was still playin amazing ball when he retired, and even upon his short comeback in '92, Lakers looked 2 be hungry as ever:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wEjNk6tdwC8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wEjNk6tdwC8</a>

Face it..Magic had a lot of great seasons left in him when he retired....who knows how many titles he'd have if it weren't for the HIV.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:41:21 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 07:21:37 PM »
5 titles because he wasn't beating Jordan/Pippen lmao

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 09:40:47 PM »
5 titles because he wasn't beating Jordan/Pippen lmao

laughable...Jordan has never beaten a team on the level of the showtime Lakers to win a title. If Jordan's prime years were in the 80s, he wouldnt have a threepeat under his belt.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 09:57:27 PM »
Wilt. End thread.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
Wilt. End thread.

LMAO....there is no "end thread". this is as close as it gets. Wilt, by many, aint even regarded as the best center the Lakers ever had.

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 03:34:46 AM »
laughable...Jordan has never beaten a team on the level of the showtime Lakers to win a title. If Jordan's prime years were in the 80s, he wouldnt have a threepeat under his belt.

With that being said, Magic is the greatest laker - end of discussion.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 04:40:15 AM »
Earvin "Magic" Johnson

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 11:49:26 AM »
LOL @ NIK tryna downplay Jordan like he was "alright".

Nigga, Kobe beat the Sixers with nobody but A.I. & the Nets with Kerry Kittles & Keith Van Horn LOL.

You can't win rings with niggas named Keith.

Kobe never upped his game like Jordan did. Kobe just rode his same numbers he was averaging all year & won because his teams were massively better all around than the other team.

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 12:49:01 PM »
Magic
Kobe
Kareem

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »
shaq :P

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.