Author Topic: The Game's Top Five Wackest Rappers List  (Read 1611 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: The Game's Top Five Wackest Rappers List
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »
Didn't Ras say some shit about Game's son? Can't blame him for bein mad.
Yes, but to call Ras a "wack rapper"? Let's be real. You can hate that man all day but he's a beast. Not just good with lyrics but he can actually come with some pretty good songs. 

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 09:30:42 PM »
Yes all true but my response was at the people asking why is Game still dissing Ras.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jmj540

• Lil Geezy
  • YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE! YOU BLEW IT
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 09:31:26 PM »
Based God must have forgot to park his car before he fukked Game's bitch.

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 10:19:52 PM »
he just got beef with Rassy, surprise Bishop ain't there.
Maybe Game just didn't want to give him publicity.

Bishop died a long time ago. game had nothing to do with it. bishop was a dope artist... if he left aftermath with his '700-800' tracks why haven't we heard of him ?
CAN I HAZ D;

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2011, 05:43:23 AM »
he just got beef with Rassy, surprise Bishop ain't there.
Maybe Game just didn't want to give him publicity.

Bishop died a long time ago. game had nothing to do with it. bishop was a dope artist... if he left aftermath with his '700-800' tracks why haven't we heard of him ?
maybe because you were sleeping. he released several songs since he left aftermath.
some of them are from the aftermath era, like rain, change is gonna come, no equal, u aint fresh

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 06:39:29 AM »
ok then be honest...who would win in a rap battle between Kass and Game? we all know the answer. Game wouldnt even need 300 bars, 20 bars flat i think

rass kass look like bobby brown son

MistaNova

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2011, 06:47:59 AM »
No 50 or Lil Eazy?

Despite all the fire that's being thrown at him, dude's saving Ras and Memphis' careers neither have been relevant in ages...

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2011, 07:57:49 AM »
Where's Tony Yayo?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2011, 08:12:57 AM »
Lil B is wack as fuck. And hes spot on about Rass Kass

Okka

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2011, 09:49:55 AM »
Where's Tony Yayo?

I thought he would be on the list for sure. Ras Kass shouldn't be on that list.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »
Ras Kass>Game...only aspect Game wins in is beat selection, because of his history with Aftermath. 
I've never really understood the whole "Game has an ear for beats" argument though. It's not like he's taking a bunch of unknown producers and grabbing their best stuff. Game has access to every A-list producer there is so it's not like him and these other artists are sorting through the same beats and he's just picking the best ones. He got Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Timbaland, The Neptunes, Swizz Beatz, Havoc, Cool & Dre, Scott Storch, Just Blaze, and all these super producers at his disposal and a big enough production budget to afford them.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2011, 11:32:26 AM »
Ras Kass>Game...only aspect Game wins in is beat selection, because of his history with Aftermath. 
I've never really understood the whole "Game has an ear for beats" argument though. It's not like he's taking a bunch of unknown producers and grabbing their best stuff. Game has access to every A-list producer there is so it's not like him and these other artists are sorting through the same beats and he's just picking the best ones. He got Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Timbaland, The Neptunes, Swizz Beatz, Havoc, Cool & Dre, Scott Storch, Just Blaze, and all these super producers at his disposal and a big enough production budget to afford them.

yup...and thats the only thing he got on ras kass.

Raphael

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2011, 11:53:33 AM »
I can't fucking believe what im hearing. Game is a better artist than Ras Kass?, A Game album even being compared to "Soul On Ice" wtf. No one is denying that Ras is irrelevent and hasn't released any good material in ages but for fucks sake. The Game's career is fading away and he will be forgotten without leaving a mark in hiphop history while "Soul One Ice" will be remembered by true hiphop fans for decades. Not that anyone gives a fuck but i'm seriously considering deleting my account and leaving this place for good.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2011, 12:37:50 PM »
187 bitch, ill pull a 211 man with my tiny shirt man mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and with my tiny pants man SWAG SWAG SWAG

SMMFH LIL b is wack

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2011, 12:58:10 PM »
Cant believe he is still going on about bleek, just because he named his label the same as jt's.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson