Author Topic: The Game's Top Five Wackest Rappers List  (Read 1595 times)

Okka

Re: The Game's Top Five Wackest Rappers List
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 01:24:40 PM »
Cant believe he is still going on about bleek, just because he named his label the same as jt's.

Was that the reason why he was dissin' him years ago?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:34 PM »
Cant believe he is still going on about bleek, just because he named his label the same as jt's.

Was that the reason why he was dissin' him years ago?

Yeah bleek called his label get low round about the time game was still with JT.

Game took exception to it, to be honest i doubt Memphis Bleek even knew JT Tha Bigga Figga's label was called that.

Game was just looking for attention and years on nothing has changed.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

hitsaw

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 02:18:42 PM »
wtf, i'm a game fan but ras kass is a fuckin legend soul on ice shits on everithin game put out game aint shit vs ras kass

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 04:21:58 PM »
Didn't Ras say some shit about Game's son? Can't blame him for bein mad.
Yes, but to call Ras a "wack rapper"? Let's be real. You can hate that man all day but he's a beast. Not just good with lyrics but he can actually come with some pretty good songs. 

But did you even read his reason for it? He said NOT LYRICALLY, but obviously because of their beef. Use common sense brotha.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2011, 12:56:49 AM »
Yes, but to call Ras a "wack rapper"? Let's be real. You can hate that man all day but he's a beast. Not just good with lyrics but he can actually come with some pretty good songs.  

But did you even read his reason for it? He said NOT LYRICALLY, but obviously because of their beef. Use common sense brotha.

And he said this right after it was confirmed that the list was about those wack at rapping, not people or their personalities.

b.laden

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2011, 02:20:16 AM »
there's too many threads on here about Dr Dre, Snoop, DPG   and not only the Game

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2011, 03:15:33 AM »

And he said this right after it was confirmed that the list was about those wack at rapping, not people or their personalities.
bi polarbear

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2011, 04:32:03 AM »
lol@taking anything game says the intellectually rational way. he's not that type of guy. he speaks from his heart, not his brain. nothing wrong with that. with that said game punched ras face in and all the nigga did was to go on youtube with it like a 12 year old. game's albums and mixtapes belong to the best the 2000s west has ever seen and ras kass is just a tiny nigger with the vocab range of a literate white guy. game can say whatever he wants about him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2011, 04:42:34 PM »
lol@taking anything game says the intellectually rational way. he's not that type of guy. he speaks from his heart, not his brain. nothing wrong with that. with that said game punched ras face in and all the nigga did was to go on youtube with it like a 12 year old. game's albums and mixtapes belong to the best the 2000s west has ever seen and ras kass is just a tiny nigger with the vocab range of a literate white guy. game can say whatever he wants about him.
Well they did go at it again at the beginning of the year yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2011, 04:53:01 PM »

WTF that doesn't matter when he clearly give his reason smh. Read, then comment. He kept repeating "not lyrically". I mean you honestly believe that Game thinks Ras is one of the worst rappers? It's obviously cuz of their beef. Shit Ras have said the same shit about Game even though Game obviously ain't one of the worst or the worst (he's ATLEAST average to above average). It's just that petty beef shit, even though Game had a reason to beef with Ras.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:54:32 PM by PhunkyDoob »