Author Topic: AUDIO: Too Short - "Messy Marv Diss"...Short replies & goes all out on twitter.  (Read 777 times)

bouli77

musically speaking, Mess's track is the best.

rap-wise, i think JT's is the best track, not that it's a great track but at least he applied himself when Marv & Short both have a lazy flow. marv's hook is on point though.

as a diss song, the only song that's really hard hitting is JT's. dude comes vicious on the track and addresses directly Mess over personal issues and also exposes him. reminds me of his "game ain't free" diss in '03 where he destroyed daz except that that one was better from a musical standpoint.

however, JT's diss seems to go beyond rap, like some real personal shit. it's different from JT's previous feuds with Daz, Game or Bleek. i wonder how it will go from here. maybe they'll scrap and videotape the fight and then sell it like he intended to do with daz back in 03 LOL.

Sccit

Short back at it again:

-@kp9322 messy marv & san quinn (on different songs) Shit mess "borrowed" a verse from @E40 & used it for a hook 5-6 yrs ago
-Let's start with the skeptics. @TooShort don't work wit bay artists or "put em on". I'm gonna name as many artists I can remember
-I did songs wit j stalin, hoodstarz, andre nicatina, zion I, v white, beeda weeda, bilagit, casual, yukmouth, richie rich....
-I did songs with Zo the roasta, the jacka, trunk boyz, so many up & coming artists like j meast, db the general, mistah fab
-I did songs with CO from west oak, EA Ski, danny from sobrante & ceda from sobrante park, the pack, zaire from marin city
-Ginger, silk e,martin luther,raphael sadiq, elijah baker & jubu,dwayne wiggins, lenny williams,kev choice, playa los & pinky xxx,
-I did songs with too many youngstas to name (couldn't name em if I wanted to)
-I'm BACK! Plane just landed in LA. @JuliaBeverly just told me I doubled @THeBOyBOyMEss followers. Is that what U wanted mess?
-@THeBOyBOyMEss if U wanna be a legend like me, kill yourself monday night & tues when your album drops, you'll be famous 4 REAL
-Ok. I'm off the plane. @theboyboymess The Filmore gave me the green light on U mayne. Can U get any real dudes to vouch for U?
-So SF aint riding with U Messy. Can U find any stand up dudes to tell me & the "twitter world" that you're a solid mafucka?
-BACK 2 SCHOOL.... Ask @E40 who motivated him 2 get in the rap game & stay in it. Who did he wanna do it like when he 1st started?
-Ask @E40's lil bra, my patna d shot, how close all are homies were BEFORE we blew up. Vallejo & Oakland gettin money in the 80s
-After yrs & yrs of showing the whole bay so much love, U telling me I OWE somebody something? @theboyboymess. Meet me in The Bay
-In my early career, rap crews got along but we didn't record 2gether very often. That's just how it was. U take care of U & yours
-I met Rappin 4Tay at the solar system in 1985. Used to pick him up in Filmore & take him to the lab with me. ASK HIM
-The original Dangerous Crew had Rappin 4 Tay & Spice 1 in it. I gave niggas their 1st big break. ASK 'EM
-I passed the independent tape slangin on to the whole bay hip hop scene. I got it from Dean Hodges from Acorn projects in Oakland
-Remember 75 Girls Records? Dean Hodges owned that. He sold Big Drugs & wanted to run a label. Lil bra Jerry put us 2gether in 85
-Dean taught me how to be a real player & push a hard line on only dealing with beautiful bitches. That's where I got it from
-Acorn OGs know Dean used to sell thousands of joints in the west when he was a kid & came up major bigtime off that shit
-When Dean tapped out of the music biz, I was asking D boys to invest in my next album. Had it all on paper, how to make a profit!
-When I got plugged with Ted Bohanon it wasn't no turning back. TB made sure Dangerous Music & @TooShort was #1 in The Bay
-And I never sold tapes out of my trunk. Me & Freddy B rode ac transit l & walked the East Oakland streets selling tapes on foot
-More rappers I did songs with, Dolla Will, Prince Lefty, Keak da Sneak, Droop E. I know U know somebody I'm missing?
-S/O to Hotlips from Sunnyside. R.I.P. King D. What they did sparked the whole Freddy B & 2Short movement
-@theboyboymess. Let's meet up somewhere in the bay & see what it do. When & where? Stand up on this in front of your cyber fans

Sccit

Messy:

-Ok so afta I check y'all auntie @tooshort he text me "I respect u a 100%" afta dat he do a interview sayin he don't want it, "no Beef" now?
-.. He make a whack ass diss track, try ta make a vid w/ sum n*ggas I DON'T F*CK WIT.. den (Drum Roll) DRY SNITCH BOUT A ROBBERY ON TWITTA?
-I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT DA MEDIA SAY.. YALL AUNTIE @TOOSHORT A B*TCH IN A BOYS BODY. OAKLANDS "PUNKY BREWSTER."
-Let' have sum fun doe. But 1 thing I WILL NOT DO is play dese transcript games on twitta w/ da I'm look'n fa a n*gga and da shu shu'n I GO.
-13 days earlier.. give auntie @tooshort a #solid and tell her "hit dat dance auntie" SHE FRUNTIN FO DA CAM CAM.

Messy speakin on JT:

-NIGGA JUS SAID IN A INTERVIEW I PAID DA OAK PARK BLOODS FA PROTECTION AT MY SHOW IN SAC? DEN SAID I WAS GIVING OUT TROPHIES IF N*GGAS KILL?
-DIS N*GGA LIED DA WHOLE INTERVIEW.
-WTF? #ImDone
-#PoliceAssN*ggas call crime stoppers. At least u get paid.
-#Unbelieveable. Literally.

bigpimpin20

rap-wise, i think JT's is the best track, not that it's a great track but at least he applied himself when Marv & Short both have a lazy flow. marv's hook is on point though.

as a diss song, the only song that's really hard hitting is JT's. dude comes vicious on the track and addresses directly Mess over personal issues and also exposes him. reminds me of his "game ain't free" diss in '03 where he destroyed daz except that that one was better from a musical standpoint.

however, JT's diss seems to go beyond rap, like some real personal shit. it's different from JT's previous feuds with Daz, Game or Bleek. i wonder how it will go from here. maybe they'll scrap and videotape the fight and then sell it like he intended to do with daz back in 03 LOL.
i have never heard it, do you have that song?

Sccit

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2fHBng7ojg8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2fHBng7ojg8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_YObHwC8rM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3_YObHwC8rM</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DrPnyEH-j-g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DrPnyEH-j-g</a>
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 03:00:34 PM by NIKCC »

bouli77

http://www.mediafire.com/?j9s7s6b62y70tb9

bigpimpin20

http://www.mediafire.com/?j9s7s6b62y70tb9
thanx, he clowned daz hard ;D

GangstaBoogy

@ that comment about too short moving out of oakland "as soon as he got some money"

...What's wrong with that? Is raising your kids and having your family live in a high crime rate city really cool to you?

Oh yeah I forgot, you gotta be dumb and "keep it real" to appease idiots
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Si-Chiggedy

@ that comment about too short moving out of oakland "as soon as he got some money"

...What's wrong with that? Is raising your kids and having your family live in a high crime rate city really cool to you?

Oh yeah I forgot, you gotta be dumb and "keep it real" to appease idiots

yeah, plus he went platinum with his albums even before 94. and people forget that too short is still with folks all over the bay. there are hella videos where u can see him ridin thru oakland and people be all positive and pay respect and shit. he still heavily involved with the bay although he might have a crib in atl. if this is the number one argument against short in this beef, then it's pretty weak.

but anyway, if you need to have a proof who is the immature one, just look at messy's twiter responses. dude has NO argument at all, al he can do is write some bullshit without any coherence and use cuss words. that's retarded. mess should give it up. he may gained some promo by this but he will have lost so much cred on the west coast. but i don't think that anyone besides crack heads is stupid enough to buy his recent music anyway...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Sccit

More Short:

-The younstas in the town just made me a member of #TeamFuckMess. Listen to this http://t.co/G1pcLZo
-Retweet this a million times. TOO SHORT DISSED @theboyboymess. http://t.co/G1pcLZo
-Come on yall. Instead of "riding on principle" @theboyboymess posted my cell # on the internet like a lil Biiiitch!!! #CottonBalls
-@RicaMvgb they know I did a 1000 songs with my nigga Ant Banks
-@Freddymac415 I said I wouldn't until his dudes from Filmore told me how phony he really is. He MESSed with the wrong 1 this time
-@Freddymac415 instead of calling me or really riding on me, this nigga mess put my cell # on the net. He's like a lil girl girl
-@RicaMvgb you're welcome. Just know I aint doing this for messy. Its 100% for the bay. We aint fake like he's making us look
-Do me a favor & make sure we retweet the fuck outta all this shit. @theboyboymess got a album dropping tuesday & I'm his PR person
-@el_boogie4u I know I know I'm crazy U don't wanna be like me. I come from East Oakland
-@hitfoe I'm trying to help him sell some copies of his LAST album. It comes out tuesday. This whole thing was his publicity stunt
-@ImThEpUsSyCrOoK nope I can't stop. He's over 10 yrs in the rap game & should've known not to get at me foul
-@RappinandPimpin lil messy is one of my kids who grew up & thought he could finally kick his daddy's ass. NOT
-@1KNOWLEDGE559 the "beef" is comedy to me & serious to messy. Lil bitch put my cell # on the internet. Soft as #CottonBalls
-@Strizz mess said he's gonna fuck quinn mama after they let his punk ass sleep on their couch when he was broke back in the day
-@Strizz never bite the hand that feeds U like @theboyboymess
-@RealChipRiley don't forget about those broke legs when he jumped out the window high on coke
-@Ptree76 I did songs with turf talk too
-Who can name any song I did with Mac Dre? Is there a Mac Dre/2Short song?

-

Sccit

More Messy:

-THeBOyBOyMEss DESE JERKS TALK'N BOUT ROBBERIES AND I SENT N*GGAS TA KNOCK N*GGAS DOWN.. AND DA KILL'N GOT HEAVY. FUCK DIS DIS SH*T DATS SUM SNITCH SH*T.
-THeBOyBOyMEss ..DONT KNO NUTHIN BOUT DAT DOE #AUNTIE.
-THeBOyBOyMEss ALL MY FANS AND #AUNTIE AND NEM FANS.. DAT FEDERAL LOCKDOWN AIN'T SWEET. FOCUS ON FACTS.. SNITCH'N.. & TRANSCRIPTS. I DONT WANT NO PARTS.

GangstaBoogy

@Si-Chiggedy

Right exactly. He moved out of the bay but he still reps Oakland real heavy and the bay still loves him. I'm not even a Too Short fan but he seems like a good dude just enjoying his life and making his money off making music. Can't hate that.

Mess on the other hand...dude is and ever was an idiot. The fact that he became a blood in 2006 says it all.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"