Author Topic: Question for Dubcnn staff  (Read 879 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Question for Dubcnn staff
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 05:02:34 PM »
Nah I didn't get worked up. I really couldn't care less. Its just hilarious that your dislike for Game is so strong that yóu want the mods to remove him from the home page.

Call me emo the day I ever get worked up over what is and isn't posted on the homepage
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Quadruple OG

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 05:28:52 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 06:17:34 PM »
You're hating on Dre, Spice. One of GB's favs.

midwestryder

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 12:58:26 AM »
I suggested a way to improve their site. And you posted a fabolous quote about hating why? An emotional response as usual, probably because its a song on Game's album, which had nothing to do with my point but got you worked up.
but you suggestions don't improve the site they hurt the site because you have no fucking clue. this is there site & they have been doing this longer the you . they know what they are doing & you don;t compared to them  . you have no right to tell them to do shit or how to improve anything because you have no clue at all . so just shut your mouth & let them run there site like they want . it not you site , it is there site .

V2DHeart

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 01:22:37 AM »
Quote from: midwestryder
but you suggestions don't improve the site they hurt the site because you have no fucking clue. this is there site & they have been doing this longer the you . they know what they are doing & you don;t compared to them  . you have no right to tell them to do shit or how to improve anything because you have no clue at all . so just shut your mouth & let them run there site like they want . it not you site , it is there site .

I agree, it's their site, not your site. They know what to do because it's their site, not your site. They have been doing it longer. It's their site, not yours
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 03:02:18 AM »
Nah I didn't get worked up. I really couldn't care less. Its just hilarious that your dislike for Game is so strong that yóu want the mods to remove him from the home page.

Call me emo the day I ever get worked up over what is and isn't posted on the homepage

Game is irrelevant to this thread. I would love for them to promote a banging song from R.E.D. such as Ricky or The City. Instead they promote a song most of us view as trash, merely because Dre's name is on it. Not a good look for their credibility, and only a groupie like you would miss the point of my thread entirely.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 04:21:42 AM »
Why does your front page promote a song most people think is trash (Drug Prescription)? Shouldn't there be some kind of quality control instead of throwing anything with a big name on your front page?
Nobody cares about your opinion, the site is not for you.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2011, 04:37:43 AM »
Why does your front page promote a song most people think is trash (Drug Prescription)? Shouldn't there be some kind of quality control instead of throwing anything with a big name on your front page?

It's a site for west coast news and new music... not a site to promote the personal preferences of a few forum dudes

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 11:02:48 AM »

It's a site for west coast news and new music

And promoting the best new music from the west should be the goal, yes? I don't get how people are disagreeing with this.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 12:51:04 PM »

And promoting the best new music from the west should be the goal, yes? I don't get how people are disagreeing with this.
maybe they should ask you everytime they plan to post something

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 02:16:05 PM »

That post pretty much shows your mentality or your way to troll.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 02:41:43 PM »
I don't see how this can be disputed. A Kendrick Lamar or Jay Rock or even Game song would make the most sense. Instead of hanging on to Detox.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 09:13:38 PM »
I don't see how this can be disputed. A Kendrick Lamar or Jay Rock or even Game song would make the most sense. Instead of hanging on to Detox.

I dont see where anyone is disputing it, more so then just saying the powers that be have decided to put that particular song on their website.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 09:19:59 PM »
Yo Spice, maybe you should try and contact this guy and ask him about it.

Name:

Duncan Rutherford (Rud)

Position:

Owner / Co-Founder

All Areas

E-Mail:

rud@dubcnn.com

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2011, 09:36:01 AM »
I suggested a way to improve their site. And you posted a fabolous quote about hating why? An emotional response as usual, probably because its a song on Game's album, which had nothing to do with my point but got you worked up.
but you suggestions don't improve the site they hurt the site because you have no fucking clue. this is there site & they have been doing this longer the you . they know what they are doing & you don;t compared to them  . you have no right to tell them to do shit or how to improve anything because you have no clue at all . so just shut your mouth & let them run there site like they want . it not you site , it is there site .
Did you know a word like "their" exists??