Author Topic: Question for Dubcnn staff  (Read 878 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Question for Dubcnn staff
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 02:34:13 AM »
The real question to dubcnn/dubcc is why don't they post music from upcoming acts!  They need to set up a department for just handling new cats from the west!

and they need to censor the word nigga cause the only people saying it on here are non blacks

My nigga spitting knowledge.

They promote Dre & somehow say with a straight face "The West is dead". They need to be throwing some Kendrick on here.

dubcnn post a LOT of articles promoting upcoming cats, you clearly don't check the site on a regular basis. dubcc on the other hand rarely discuss them.

I don't check the site, ever lol. For all I know, Spice could be lying about it. However, if it really is that Dre song. It shouldn't be. Simple as that.

Then you might want to check out the site then  ;)

http://www.dubcnn.com/

Where is it?

Where is what?

The Dre song this thread is about.
it's posted under newest joint.

if you don't like dubcnn, then make your own blog.

Why are you so mad? Are opinions not welcome anymore? I like what they're doing and I have suggestions to improve it.
nothing wrong with suggestions, but you're making an issue from a non-issue

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 10:23:07 AM »
Appreciating all the feedback in here, both good and bad! We dont get everything right im the first to admit that but we are working hard and some big changes are coming at the end of the year....for those of you that want to help us improve/make the changes you want...how about becoming a fully fledged staff member or contributor?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2011, 10:55:03 AM »
would love to contribute to the site and see what kind of changes you have planned.