Author Topic: Dale McDaniel: the world's best neighbor  (Read 166 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dale McDaniel: the world's best neighbor
« on: August 29, 2011, 01:21:45 AM »

Dale McDaniel, 52, has been arrested at least 34 times for multiple different offenses that irritates the shit out of his neighbors. He “allegedly shouts obscenities at people and pisses in his trash-strewn yard, drinks pretty much constantly, and has left an indelible impression upon his neighbors, many of whom say they fear him.”

Along with the odd behavior on his own property, he has been accused of physically attacking a few neighbors. A lady who lives near him has said that he grabbed her by the throat once. Another man said that McDaniel chased him down the street with a chainsaw. While both these incidences are rather terrifying, I’d say it’s the altercation he got into with his quadriplegic neighbor. According to the physically disabled man, McDaniel slapped him in the face with a fish.

When a reporter caught up to McDaniel, he was holding a beer, a cigarette, and—of course—a dead fish. Does this guy have his schtick down, or what? Gone was his beard—he changes his facial hair quite often, maybe to keep his mugshot portfolio unpredictable—but a mustache, as floppy as his dead fish/face-slapping instrument, hung over his upper lip. When told his neighbors fear him, McDaniel said, “that’s a good thing.” Then he kissed his fish.

VIDEO:
http://bcove.me/02iqaxwc
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dale McDaniel: the world's best neighbor
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »
i wanna be like him  ;D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »
i wanna be like him  ;D

Then you should feel honoured that people see you as Dale Mcdaniel of the forum ;)

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 01:22:07 PM »
i wanna be like him  ;D

Then you should feel honoured that people see you as Dale Mcdaniel of the forum ;)

LOL

"He allegedly shouts obscenities at people"
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 01:27:41 PM »
i wanna be like him  ;D

LOL

hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 02:38:13 PM »
i wanna be like him  ;D

LOL

LOL

kemizt