Author Topic: sorry guys  (Read 685 times)

Sccit

Re: sorry guys
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 12:50:18 PM »
so how does one get access to soundscan? You have to be somebody or is it like a subscription kinda deal you can pay for?

he works with soundscan or some ish

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 01:19:45 PM »
dont fuck with us

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 01:30:20 PM »
^ROFL

Mista Rosa

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 02:30:02 PM »
But on the real I was really curious to know how many records Nate Dogg sold solo and what numbers did Mausberg and Fo'Clips.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

HighEyeCue

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 04:12:36 PM »
I know someone who has access to soundscan but he only sends me the top 200 albums of the week once in a while

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 10:07:13 PM »
yeah i was gonna make this thread and lock it but then i thought what the hell i deserve the slander for making false promises lol

that pic is pretty funny btw adriano lol

ill pm a couple people in here next week.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 10:09:59 PM »
so how does one get access to soundscan? You have to be somebody or is it like a subscription kinda deal you can pay for?

he works with soundscan or some ish

not exactly, i work at empire distribution www.empiredistribution.com, digital music/video distribution company in san francisco

(someone had asked in the thread that i deleted so ill just paste what i had written there)

I do online campaigns for our releases, pitch the records to the retailers like itunes amazon etc, and i do a&ring to a certain extent like a brought over top dawg ent last summer we released all the top dawg albums except for jay rock's which went through strange/rbc.

We distribute over 500 labels, you can check out the site for the full roster but pretty much the whole bay minus e-40, then people like daz kurupt warren g to phonte rapper big pooh foreign exchange top dawg ent we have a lot of catalog from old school artists like spice 1 or the old paul wall chamillionaire stuff.

Most recently the Soopafly album, this month we've got Phonte of Little Brother's album, J Boog's album, Problem "Hotels" deluxe edition, in october kurupt's droppin "pentagon rydaz" compilation oh and look out for the suga free and pimpin young album "thunder and lightning".

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 08:38:30 PM »
how many copies of cali iz active were sold.........
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"